Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I (771 Views)

5 Police Officers Involved In The Innocent Shooting Of Civilians Arrested / Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by mcafeez: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2020
The Nigeria Police Force has dismissed the two police Officers involved in beating Tola Abdulazeez from the Police Force.

Both Ikueasan Taiwo and Ibrahim Abass were found guilty of the allegations and dismissed from the Force.

An action not up to 5 minutes could ruin an entire efforts you have been piling up for years. When you have power, thread softly. Ile n yo, alagbara ma n subu.

Meanwhile, human right activists seems not to stop at just their dismissal o, lots of people want more than dismissal. Hmmm

This is not just lessons for them, but all of us.

And to all of you that beat your wife because she is your wife and she would keep quiet because she is ashamed to say it publicly, one day, power will shift hand and life will expose you. Just continue.

E se're ko dara
Eni aye kan
E se're

By Beta Wale

1 Like

Re: Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by overdrive(m): 11:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Justice well deserved.
Re: Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by ursamajor: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2020
They should be prosecuted for battery as well.

1 Like

Re: Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by ojun50(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2020
This present IGP is doing well in terms handling case like dis

1 Like

Re: Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by lokotowers(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Karma grin angry sad angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad cool shocked embarassed undecided tongue tongue tongue shocked wink smiley
Re: Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by DanseMacabre(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Audio dismissal. grin
Re: Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by mcafeez: 2:33am On Apr 23, 2020
@lalasticlala
Re: Osun - The Nigeria Police Force Has Dismissed The Two Police Officers Involved I by mygreenday(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2020
dismissed or transferred with new id card and name tag.?

lemme believe u sha

(1) (Reply)

Endurance Olorunda Is A Scammer / How We Withdraw And Spend Dead People's Money -- Bank Manager / Man Pours Hot Water On His Breastfeeding Wife’s Breasts In Enugu. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.