Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera (2107 Views)

Nokia 9 Pureview Likely To Come With Penta-Lens Rear Camera Setup / Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera by beejayvince(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Many smartphone companies are currently in a race for a truly bezel-less smartphone. So far, we have seen big notches, waterdrop notches, punch-holes, and pop-ups. All of these are because there has to be a place for the selfie camera somewhere. So far, this seems to be the main limitation to the realization of a truly bezel-less smartphone.

OEMs are now working on delivering a proper solution – an under-display selfie camera. This is a camera that will simply blend with the phone’s display. After the delivery of the under-display fingerprint sensor technology, the under-display selfie camera has been widely talked about. Companies such as Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, and Oppo are already working on it. However, according to a report, HMD Global may be the first to deliver the under-display selfie camera with the Nokia 9.3 PureView.

There was a report earlier this year that claimed that the Nokia 9.3 PureView would be the first phone to boast the under-display camera technology. A more recent report has shown that the phone will be launched in Q3 2020. Now, a new report has appeared from Nokia Power User stating again that the Nokia 9.3 PureView would launch with an under-display front-facing camera.

Nokia Power User cited a source very close to the Finnish firm. According to them, the Nokia 9.3 Pureview will come with PureDisplay V3 technology. The source claimes that HMD Global has been working on the under-display selfie camera along with a pop-up mechanism. The company has reportedly found the technology stable enough to include in a new flagship.

Meanwhile, we also already know that the Nokia 9.3 PureView will boast a 120Hz refresh rate and a 108MP primary camera. The primary camera will be joined by a 64MP sensor and three other sensors. The device will also sport a 48MP selfie camera. We cannot wait to see the quality of this if Nokia indeed employs the under-display camera technology.

Source: https://www.smartphonecamp.com/nokia-9-3-pureview-may-be-the-first-smartphone-with-an-under-display-selfie-camera/

Re: Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera by Onyenna(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cool
Re: Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera by seanwilliam(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ugly af
Re: Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera by SocialJustice: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Finally.
Re: Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera by hilarioscity(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
OP the picture u posted is not nokia 9.3 but nokia 9 pls correct that
Re: Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2020
hilarioscity:
OP the picture u posted is not nokia 9.3 but nokia 9 pls correct that
NOKIA 9.3 is also like that but it has an improved CAMERA over 9.
CAMERA is about 108MegaPixel.
I really Need that STUFF.
I Love MACHINES.
I'm presently using a 108megaPixel Camera but I'm not satisfied.

I think NOKIA will do a Good Job
I Love ANDROIDS

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 9.3 Pureview May Be The First Smartphone With Under-display Selfie Camera by Realtord43: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Look more like the camera use in snapping covid-19 undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oraimo Solar Power Unboxing And First Impressions / Android Master HERE / Mtn Blackberry Subscription Codes - 2015 Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.