Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? (949 Views)

Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / 15 Million Naira Cash Or Relocate To Canada, Which Will You Choose? / U.S.A And CANADA, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
So my niece approached me with this question, and I was a bit uneasy as I couldn't react to it head-on. Posted him so I could come here and get a reaction from the travel moguls on here.
He just got a 3rd class degree in chemistry from a top Nigerian university and I think he's planning his next move, probably MSC or another degree, but i think he needs to know where is easier, based on the scope of our discussion. So, where would you advice a 3rd class grad to go, to gain good acceptance in terms of MSC and settling down. That's the easier option among the two
Re: Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by nony43(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
I love Cananda anytime, they have the best immigration policies. Australia is a land of strange animals, plenty snakes too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by TMKsouth: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Australia is racist.
Re: Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by twosquare(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
nony43:
I love Cananda anytime, they have the best immigration policies. Australia is a land of strange animals, plenty snakes too
grin I'm sure Lalasticlala go love the place.

4 Likes

Re: Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by walenrewaju: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Kindly state reason(s) why you prefer Canada please?
Re: Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by isaacotokhagua: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Both countries are good.
For masters, since he has 3rd class, universities in Canada won't grant him admission for direct msc, except he will go for graduate certificate course or any Canadian college.
For Australia, he can do his masters degree with 3rd class. 6months pre-masters,and 18months or so for direct masters.
Both countries have alot of job opportunities, Australia is full of more opportunities .
To become a citizen of both country is almost same like 3 or 4years of stay.
Australia university fees is high compare to Canada. Let him make his research online on fees of both countries.
Let him go for Australia,study there and make use of his opportunities there as well but if he feels after studying and wants to relocate to Canada, then is still very OK. But I doubt after getting to Australia he would want to relocate.
I wish him all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by themaestro08(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
QuitNotice:
So my niece approached me with this question, and I was a bit uneasy as I couldn't react to it head-on. Posted him so I could come here and get a reaction from the travel moguls on here.
He just got a 3rd class degree in chemistry from a top Nigerian university and I think he's planning his next move, probably MSC or another degree, but i think he needs to know where is easier, based on the scope of our discussion. So, where would you advice a 3rd class grad to go, to gain good acceptance in terms of MSC and settling down. That's the easier option among the two

Personally, Australia hands down. The major reason being the climate, otherwise both are marvelous countries.
Re: Given Australia And Canada, Which Would You Opt For, And Why? by themaestro08(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=nony43 post=88728526]I love Cananda anytime, they have the best immigration policies. [/b]Australia is a land of strange animals, plenty snakes too[[b]/quote]

Absolute stereotype!

A bit of research will change your perception.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise On Arriving At Murtala International Airport Lagos / Source Of Plane Crashes / Uk Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.