Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Whatever Happened To Miracles? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatever Happened To Miracles? (1903 Views)

Whatever Happened To Christianity? (part 1) / Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Cammo: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
If you're observant you'll notice that Nigerian pastors have stopped performing miracles since the outburst of coronavirus in the country.

Adeboye has gone AWOL. Daddy, where are you now that we need you the most?

Oyakhilome is busy explaining how 5G installation caused the virus. If you watched that video you'd know he's clueless.

Mbaka the noisemaker has stopped prophesying.

TB Joshua says he hasn't done anything yet because the government is deeply involved in the matter, hence he can only give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

One clown told his members that he would go to China and stop the virus. We haven't heard of him till today.

Now my question to the many blind followers, especially those still paying tithes, is, what happened to miracles? I'm missing all the ratatatabababa and fallings under the anointing they used to show us on TV. What happened?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by dazzlingd(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chris Oyakhilome, Adebole, Oledepo, all waiting for corona to be over so they can start healing the sick...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Lucasinho(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
cheesy

No chills

Can't these MoGs rest for una once?

@op which church you Dey go self
Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by vertueptime: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Religious biz Scammers, they all fake , simple motivation al speakers,

If you quote me il use ur money to pay tithe

5 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by foxxydude: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
The more you look
The less you see

6 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Ningen(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Churches are obeying social distancing.

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by kingxsamz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
There is nothing like miracles anywhere.
It doesn't exist.
All the things you explained up there clearly proves that.

Many Christians will give glory to God after this pandemic is over.
Ask yourselves. What kind of God allows thousands of innocent people to die before intervening?
Free yourselves from mental slavery.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingxsamz:
There is nothing like miracles anywhere.
It doesn't exist.
All the things you explained up there clearly proves that.

Many Christians will give glory to God after this pandemic is over.
Ask yourselves. What kind of God allows thousands of innocent people to die before intervening?
Free yourselves from mental slavery.

Many are even giving thanks To God during the virus for not letting it get close To them. Eg. My father during compulsory morning prayer. Im just tired

9 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by kingxsamz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Durentt:

Many are even giving thanks To God during the virus for not letting it get close To them. Eg. My father during compulsory morning prayer. Im just tired

The same way a Christian would survive a road accident which claimed lives and would go to church to give testimony and say, "Thank God for saving my life. Many people died, but God did not let death come near me".
The thing tire me too.

8 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

The same way a Christian would survive a road accident which claimed lives and would go to church to give testimony and say, "Thank God for saving my life. Many people died, but God did not let death come near me".
The thing tire me too.
exactly! As though those who died dont know God.

Im just putting through bcus im still a student with no money to my name and i know the world out there is cruel. The moment i get a stable job, Im out of this stupid house.

8 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by OtemAtum: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Now virus has exposed the sham of Christianity. Even their invisible god cannot see the arrival of the invisible virus when science can see and detect it with their microscopes. SMH for Jehovah, Allah and their religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by paulGrundy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cammo:
If you're observant you'll notice that Nigerian pastors have stopped performing miracles since the outburst of coronavirus in Nigeria.

Adeboye has gone AWOL. Daddy, where are you now that we need you the most.

Oyakhilome is busy explaining how 5G installation caused the virus. If you watched that video you'd know he's clueless.

TB Joshua says he hasn't done anything yet because the government is deeply involved in the matter, hence he can only give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

One clown told his members that he would go to China and stop the virus. We haven't heard of him till today.

Now my question to the many blind followers, especially those still paying tithes, is, what happened to miracles? I'm missing all the ratatatabababa and fallings under the anointing they used to show us on TV. What happened?

miracles are still happening up even unto this moment. you no longer see it on tv again because churches are obeying social distancing law. your opinion does not change the fact that those who believe will be healed.
Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
God is the doer. God does the miracles through pastors and any believer.
I heard of someone healed of covid-19 far away in Canada by listening to instructions during service in Otta last Sunday.
I believe in miracles and I believe in exemption, I believe in Jesus christ.
My Bible already said ' a thousand shall fall at ur side and ten thousands at ur right hand, but it shall not come near me'. I believe and trust God's Word absolutely.
Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by geoworldedu: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tobechuckwu:
God is the doer. God does the miracles through pastors and any believer.
I heard of someone healed of covid-19 far away in Canada by listening to instructions during service in Otta last Sunday.
I believe in miracles and I believe in exemption, I believe in Jesus christ.
My Bible already said ' a thousand shall fall at ur side and ten thousands at ur right hand, but it shall not come near me'. I believe and trust God's Word absolutely.
paulGrundy:

miracles are still happening up even unto this moment. you no longer see it on tv again because churches are obeying social distancing law. your opinion does not change the fact that those who believe will be healed.
The gullibles undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
geoworldedu:
The gullibles undecided
Name calling is a sign of who u are. Beautiful minds don't call people name.
My fact is up there, go and check it urself. The testimony of healing of covid-19 is online, just go and check it out.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by geoworldedu: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

Name calling is a sign of who u are. Beautiful minds don't call people name.
My fact is up there, go and check it urself. The testimony of healing of covid-19 is online, just go and check it out.
You sound like a pastor, are you one? sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Cammo: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
paulGrundy:

Why hasn't anyone been healed of coronavirus yet? Your pastors can expel demons but can't stand their ground against ordinary disease.

6 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
geoworldedu:

You sound like a pastor, are you one? sad
I'm a Christian. I talk Jesus Christ because I'm a Christian. Not a church goer, but a born-again Christian.
Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Tobechuckwu(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cammo:

Why hasn't anyone been healed of coronavirus yet? Your pastors can expel demons but can't stand their ground against ordinary disease.
Someone has already been healed of covid-19. Check it online from winners chapel, someone who stays in Canada. Just go and verify.
Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Cammo: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

Someone has already been healed of covid-19. Check it online from winners chapel, someone who stays in Canada. Just go and verify.
Who tested and confirmed him positive in the first place? And why has no one been healed in Nigeria yet?

8 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by paulGrundy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cammo:

people are getting healed of the virus. if i post testimonies of healings backed by the test results, you wouldnt believe anyway.
Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by paulGrundy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
geoworldedu:
The gullibles undecided

i had a glance through your profile and smiled. you are remind me of myself how i was before i got saved, a hardened skeptic of the miraculous. until i saw my next door neighbour who the doctors have given up on, got instantly healed by the prayer of faith! i saw it with my eyes!!. its close to 20years now and not one of those symptoms have returned.

it shook me and changed my perception of the bible. my only prayer for you is that you should have such encounter.

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by finalboss(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tobechuckwu:

say what

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

INTERVENE FOR WHAT, WHEN ALL THE SUFFERING AND DEATHS ARE PART OF HIS PERFECT PLAN FOR THE WORLD? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Afromentalist: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
France and Germany are two sisters countries running very similar systems of governance and having similar populations. France had a very high corona virus related deads, while Germany has one of the lowest. In trying to find the reason why, it was discovered that religion played a major difference.

Indeed at the beginning of the crisis, the biggest church in France Open Door Christian Church, a pentecostal church organised a mighty encounter with people flying from all over the world. They believed God will protect them from the virus and will even destroy it in an instant. Is anything too hard for the Lord ?

Well, the meeting generated the highest number of sick and dead from the corona virus in France, and all of that in a small city called Mulhouse. All the pastors and leaders got sick and some are still quarantined as I write this words.

Pastors are only useful come tithing time, and election times.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by OtemAtum: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
paulGrundy:

i had a glance through your profile and smiled. you are remind me of myself how i was before i got saved, a hardened skeptic of the miraculous. until i saw my next door neighbour who the doctors have given up on, got instantly healed by the prayer of faith! i saw it with my eyes!!. its close to 20years now and not one of those symptoms have returned.

it shook me and changed my perception of the bible. my only prayer for you is that you should have such encounter.
In 2017, Buhari almost died. For months he was carried about, then I saw the effort of science which brought him back to life. Since then it shook me and changed my perception of science and solidified my perception of the Book of Universal History. My only prayer for you is that you should have such encounter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cammo:
If you're observant you'll notice that Nigerian pastors have stopped performing miracles since the outburst of coronavirus in Nigeria.

Adeboye has gone AWOL. Daddy, where are you now that we need you the most?

Religious miracles n healing do not exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by paulGrundy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
OtemAtum:

In 2017, Buhari almost died. For months he was carried about, then I saw the effort of science which brought him back to life. Since then it shook me and changed my perception of science and solidified my perception of the Book of Universal History. My only prayer for you is that you should have such encounter.

Medical science obviously is a blessing to humanity, but you know what?
You can choose to believe what you want. you can rant and scoff all you want. But the joy of it is that it does not change the fact that faith healings has been happening and is still happening.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by OtemAtum: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
paulGrundy:

Medical science obviously is a blessing to humanity, but you know what?
You can choose to believe what you want. you can rant and scoff all you want. But the joy of it is that it does not change the fact that faith healings has been happening and is still happening.

Good luck.
Faith healing has been happening inside your pocket, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Durentt:
exactly! As though those who died dont know God.

Im just putting through bcus im still a student with no money to my name and i know the world out there is cruel. The moment i get a stable job, Im out of this stupid house.

We dey d same shoes....

I just dey try see if I fit hustle get better money.....
At least if anybody talk too much na to go build my own house
Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
Now virus has exposed the sham of Christianity. Even their invisible god cannot see the arrival of the invisible virus when science can see and detect it with their microscopes. SMH for Jehovah, Allah and their religions.

grin grin shocked

My guy na so.......

Dem don hide

2 Likes

Re: Whatever Happened To Miracles? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Xavfra:

We dey d same shoes....

I just dey try see if I fit hustle get better money.....
At least if anybody talk too much na to go build my own house
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God Biaz (christiandom) / Does God Exist? / The World's Deception:identity Of The Christ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.