Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo (104104 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by hefelove(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

Dagrin was a legend, his memory lingers on

I can't love the dude less, all his songs and stunt have been with me since God knows when

Omo mo like bootie yen gan men, mofe fi she office
To ba ro iro meefa mo shi ma notice
Shey iru wa ninu obe e ni?, to ba mo bi mo she ko e je
To ba je mo ni bootie ni, mo ma sin e je
Sho fi jo mummy ni abi ti mummy na ...mmm
They know I love the bootie, so they call me ekun
I've seen a lot of bootie but ti e yato
To ba dele mi, moma fi e pa tan
Ko need ka jo negotiate kin to wole penetrate
But iye tin ma fun e, mo mo poo ma appreciate
Omo ele kinni to yi e o po, opo
Shey ko le jabo, o sure poo so po, so po?
O mo kan to wonder mi, ki lo shake ni be?
Kini awon boys rush fun, ki lo fe take nibe?
Moti sample kini yi, ko si ikan ti mo le fi we
Mo ti lo mo wan lowo
Mo ti bo mo wan lowo
SA titi wa ati shi mo wan lowo
Mo ti lo Yankee bo
Mo ti lo Jandee bo
Te ba rimi ni sin mo ti di big bobo
Mo ti robo mo nshey big boy without kobo
I gat buddy from coast to coast
Owo wa lomo mi so I no ready to toast
Sho ma gbe su mo mi
Holla at your boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Mysmartnetwork: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2020
majamajic:

He was under Banky W then

He has already released 2 hit songs by then

He was already a big shot

He has done Holla at your boy and omo to sho before this picture

How ?
Omotoshan no be after Olamide do eniduro . Na months after Dagrin die Olamide release eni duro

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Imanuel55(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2020
Lol i guess it wizkid that was singing at first b4 dey collect mic from him and give it to dagrin omo life grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Lamanii22(f): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2020
hefelove:

Kondo Remix cheesy

Gbayii
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Lamanii22(f): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hmmmmmm... kondo!!

U and ur sister dey chew the lyrics for mouth..hmmmm

grin grin
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Philinho(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2020
DeusMagnus:
I was in Awka when he died. It was all over the internet, Dagrin is dead. Honestly quite a large number of us were surprised that top celebrities where reacting because we have never had about him before. The first track we heard after his death was If I DIE, after that quite a number of us bought his album and we started jamming him even though we didn't hear what he was saying. We loved his flows. But prior to his death, we have never heard of him.
Not only you my dear..... I heard of him n felt for him 2ru his tribute song after his death. Was surprised too. I think the sympathy for him drew a lot of popularity too

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by miqos02(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Not sure if dagrin is alive today he would be at thesame level with Wizkid.
how many artists can measure up to Wizkid today even among those who were alist artists then ? The comparism was not necessary
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by stchinedu: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Turn by turn my brother...

Dagrin had his turn...

Wiz is having his

Someone else's turn is coming...

Nothing lasts forever

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by taskcompleteng: 11:07am On Apr 23, 2020
This guy pave way for Olamide and push Yoruba Lyric to the world.

I have lots of properties for sale in Akoka, Bariga, Shomolu, Abule Oja etc

In case anyone is interested in getting a house in Akoka for personal used or their parent.
This property is for you.

A bungalow with 2unit of Standard 2bedroom flat in a serene and secure environment in Akoka forsale.

Fence round with gate.

Document : CofO

Asking price 35m

suitable for family or a retired that want a cool place to live.

Contact Emmanuel on call or WhatsApp me on
Chat me up
http:///2347061960316
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by DeleTaller: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
BigTableShaker:

oh I see, Dagrin was a young prospect that became a star overnight and Rose to the stardom.
Can't forget the tribute they made for him by Banky W and Co.
We've never seen anything like it in the music industry.

Excuse me somebody... Anything you do takes a process to manifest. And definitely it takes just 1 song to blow an artist....
At least I heard him first in 2006...

Dagrin went through thorough process as a real nigga on the streets...
He has been collecting money for shows and already bought his first car even before some of you heard of him..... He was already becoming big before he became star and not just over night...

(Toba je rap lofe rap komara)
(Tobaje Fuji lofe ko komako)
(Ewoni gbogbo we re everyday)... At least I heard this is 2006.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by ObaOni(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
wadijoo:
Even, Small Doctor was there then. Or is that not Small Doctor (the guy in black Spec)? Omo, time flies, I can't forget that time, I was in 300L at the University then and I just heard it on a Radio Programme, guy I abandoned all what I was doing and quickly rush to school that evening straight to SUB, guys don gather spreading the News. May your soul RIP Barrack O' Sheu... .. it was that day we named one of our guys bearing SHEU "Barrack O' Sheu.... I Missed my folks in the University.... boys don become Men.. 10 years after...... Glory be to God.

OAU I guess... I was in 200level then

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by sammycrane442: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
*AT LAST.......SHE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED�����...THE FIRST WHATSAPP TV OWNED BY A NAUGHTY LADY��...crane tv�*
What to expect from her..��
*Freaky hours��� yes sho wa freaky��*,
Confession time�, Hoestories�, Hookups�‍❤️‍�, �� videos, Twerk videos�, Nudes�, comics�.
Click the link, tell her your *name*, and save her number for�� satisfaction ����
https:///2347050247277?text=Hello...I%20wanna%20join%20crane%20Tv%20My%20name%20is%F0%9F%91%89
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2020
That year wey naija boy’s Dey wear scarf for inside hot sun. I can never forget that silly fad.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by officialfestus(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Living legend
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2020
irunoko:
Never trust the humility of a broke man.

Money is an amplifier of character
Bro, its so true. Wizkid is so proud now.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by irunoko(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Bro, its so true. Wizkid is so proud now.
David ibiyomie said a poor man who is humble is not humble because he wants to be,he is humble because he doesn't have a choice

Number 1. Who he wan proud for?
Number 2 if he dares get proud na hunger and missed opportunities go kill am so he has no other choice.hence you cannot know his character by then.he is still hiding his real character

His REAL character begins to show when he has money.thats when he has a choice to be either humble or proud, but if he still maintains his humility then know that is his real character but if he displays pride, the money just revealed his real identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by davidtemi(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The only musician I fall in love with after his death.

It is so painful getting to know someone’s good works after his demise. I wish I’d loved his music before his death.
me too I swear
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Jalaw: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Foolish hyping
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by NONNYG: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Chief Executive Omoitan, Lyrical Werey, Ladies in trouble, Barack O'Grin, Omo Ogun

RIP cry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by EagleEyeez: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Seeing someone like Small doctor by MI’s left Elbow.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by EagleEyeez: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:
Oladapo Olaitan Olaonipekun, also known as Dagrin, was a Nigerian rapper from Ogun, Nigeria. A film of his life entitled Ghetto Dreamz was released in April 2011.

This throwback pics along side Wizkid passed a lot of message never to give up rather continue pushing till you achieve your aim.

It's 10 years now. Pop star Dagrin, a true music legend, his rap style helped others to green light.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Kamalex22(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
I beg is it not small doctor i mean the guy who wear black glasses

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by DelphiOracle(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Aystarz:

I bet the 47 that liked this comment are females. Any justification of some sorts just to abandon their broke bf for a rich dude is always welcomed. grin grin
are u speaking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Kenneth10110(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
EagleEyeez:

I saw it too that means Small doctor too isn't a boy in the music game
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Kenneth10110(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Aystarz:

I bet the 47 that liked this comment are females. Any justification of some sorts just to abandon their broke bf for a rich dude is always welcomed. grin grin

Like they will only date a rich guy because a broke man character is hidden?
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Aystarz: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
DelphiOracle:
are u speaking from experience?
grin grin Ain't no dude, rich or broke, who hasn't at one point in his life, experienced this treatment in the hands of money-grubbing self-serving Nigerian females.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
ruggedtimi:

No one should be worrying about this.

In life, everyone has their time. Even if Dagrin were alive today, and has been overshadowed by Wizkid, nothing spoil. That is life. It wouldn't degrade his talent by an inch.
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Aystarz: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Like they will only date a rich guy because a broke man character is hidden?

Yes, even when the rich dude is a monkey that seethingly detest.

Another one they like to blurp about the whole darn place is John Wayne's quote ; Better to cry in a Mercedes, than on a bicycle' grin
Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
irunoko:
Never trust the humility of a broke man.

Money is an amplifier of character

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo by Starz825(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
GamalNasser:
He already had a hit track then na and was already signed to EME
So which hittrack ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.