Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Memorable Days Or Years In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Memorable Days Or Years In The University (286 Views)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University / After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memorable Days Or Years In The University by HeavenlyHolines(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
My first degree was in the Uniport and it wasn't funny all through from lecturers, burn fire night, cultism etc.
2008, cultists attacked the school campus and killed a student.
2009, Militants were camped at Aluu and it wasn't funny when they went on rampage because d school community was affected also.
2010, it was Man o' war and students issues and at last that was the end of their dominance in Uniport.
2011, it was students and the school of which many things were destroy just because they took light.
2012, it was Aluu crisis where four boys were killed, men it wasn't easy for Aluu n Uniport students.
Thank God I survived it. Feel free to add yours
Front page plzzzz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Home Lesson Teachers / 2020 Google Scholarships For Nigerian Students / The Growth Of Armed Banditry During Covid-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.