Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar (694 Views)

Masturbation Will Make You Happy- Naira Marley Says / I Regret Saying I'm Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman / I Am Happy Naira Marley Was Arrested - Ruggedman mocks him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by Royalhignness: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nigerian Singer, Naira Marley has revealed the type of education he’d give his children.

Based on how people’s mindset are being forged owing to the financial hardship in the country, the goal of education is to be enlightened and get money based on what you know.

However, Naira Marley is of the opinion that happiness should come first before money when it comes to education.

Taking to his Twitter page, the marlian president wrote; “I’m not educating my children to be rich. I’m educating them to be happy”

SEE POST

Re: I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
That is Higher Learning Education... undecided Not bad wink
Re: I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by donbachi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
100% right...for the first time him make sense.
Re: I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by Millenniumlady(f): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
donbachi:
100% right...for the first time him make sense.
when is your first time ?
Re: I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by donbachi(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
when is your first time ?
Dis year or next year.
Re: I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by Millenniumlady(f): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
donbachi:
Dis year or next year.
Goodluck with that.
Re: I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Higher Education
Re: I’m Not Educating My Children To Be Rich. I’m Educating To Be Happy” – Naira Mar by festacman(m): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Are you a Yahoo boy?

(1) (Reply)

Actor Professor Reacts To The Version Of Ikorodu Bois Money Heist. VIDEO / President Buhari Approves 5 Bank Accounts For COVID-19 Donations / Actor Zubby Michael Denies Being A Member Of Pastor Odumeje's Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.