Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon (634 Views)

Dan Brown: Origin. Download Book (released 3rd October 2017) / Origin. A Novel By Dan Brown / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon by Dandydon34: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
The argument between who is the better writer between Dan Brown and Sidney Sheldon has been going on for a while now.

For those who don't know Dan Brown is a writer who writes mostly on mystery, religious topics which always involve a twist while Sidney Sheldon used to write on romance and crime novels.

For me Dan Brown is better than Sidney Sheldon.
What is your opinion

Re: Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon by kinkybabie11(f): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
The both of them are excellent writers but I prefer sidney sheldon. His books are easier to read and understand. I had issues while trying to read some of Dan brown's books.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon by kayo80(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
kinkybabie11:
The both of them are excellent writers but I prefer sidney sheldon. His books are easier to read and understand. I had issues while trying to read some of Dan brown's books.

I also prefer Sidney Sheldon. I love his style of writing. In fact, he is one of my inspirations as a writer.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon by Aiyamrex(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
I prefrer DAN BROWN wink yeah, he has the secrete to make his works go mysteries _ANGELS AND DEMONS _HOLY BLOOD HOLY GRAIL _DA VINCI CODE and so more. . . Try them out
Re: Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon by cassbeat(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
I'd like to read any of thier books buh im not opportuned at the moment, anyone done reading any of the books could pls send it to me. Im based in lagos...
Re: Opinion: Is Dan Brown Better Than Sidney Sheldon by FengChui(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
kinkybabie11:

Dan Brown’s books are pretty much easy to read and understand. Just that he uses a lot of symbols that beats one’s imagination.
But most of his symbols are existent and can be verified on google. I live reading his book with my an internet source close by. It gives me so much to learn about.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of Uriah The Hittie By Olumide Holloway (king Olulu) / Shit Hurts. / Research Writers Need For An Upcoming Realestate Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.