Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life (964 Views)

This Is The Infinix S5 — What Do You Think? + Camera Samples / Digital Wellbeing Will Now Be Required On All New Android Phones / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life by digitalcrazeman: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Every day we spend so much time on our mobile devices doing one thing or the other. For some people, mobile devices are for fun/playing games/seeing movies and also to stay connected on what’s happening around the world while for others, mobile devices are strictly for business transactions and communications.

Irrespective of the category you fall under, you are still the number one first-class mobile device user. The time we spend on our mobile devices have greatly increased and for the sake of good health; we need to put a check on it and balance our life on mobile devices, especially this stay at home period while doing all business transactions and jobs.

Digital Wellbeing, XOS 6.0 feature on Infinix S5 Pro is a tool that is concerned with controlling the amount of time we spend in front of our mobile device, the web and using technology in general. That means acknowledging the potential harm that overreliance on screen can cause; whether it is shortening our attention spins, or harming our productivity.

To help limit the potential damage, digital wellbeing strategies aim to help us take back control of our smartphone use and to set useful boundaries that provide space and downtime. Technology itself is certainly not ‘’bad’’. It is important we acknowledge the potential harm and risk improper management can also cause to us.

If that is true, then we should at least learn to control our smartphone use. That is where digital wellbeing comes in. Below, we will talk about some of the ways to help control smartphone use:

Cut off phone usage 30 minutes before bedtime: looking at blue screen before going to bed can increase cortisol and deplete melatonin, preventing us from entering the deepest sleep possible. This is a major contributing factor in insomnia. One simple solution is to set a cut-off time for smartphone use, perhaps 30 minutes before going to bed. By doing this, you give your brain a chance to settle and allow you to more easily fall into a deeper sleep.

Focus on some apps by setting up an app schedule: even if you don’t have to delete some of your apps or limit your app usage, you can at least want to turn off notifications. It can help you avoid interruptions as well as determine your frequency of interaction with an app.

Finally, think about how you can balance yourself using a smartphone; what are you doing with the rest of your time, try and counteract the effects of your smartphone use? For instance, if you think that surfing the internet is taking a lot of your attention; you might choose to spend a little more time reading books or engaging in other tasks, you could also make efforts to spend quality time relaxing.

To us digital wellbeing is not just an app or a feature, it is an entire idea that will help us live better using our mobile devices.

1 Like

Re: Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life by ZesusHVWritter(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
I remember back in 2013 when Tecno will list;
Calculator.
Bible.
Calendar and
Carlcare app
As specifications on an android phone. Fast forward to 2020, and that is still the business approach by Transission holdings.
Imagine publicising a feature available to every android 9/10 device as though it's peculiar to the trashy Infinix s5 pro.

Please next time tell us how important usb type B is to a phone, because that is the only wayward thing that makes the infinix s5 pro standout as a 2012 device in 2020.
Outdated company without any form of respect for Nigerians or technology.

How about splitscreen?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life by sunshineV(f): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
I remember back in 2013 when Tecno will list;
Calculator.
Bible.
Calendar and
Carlcare app
As specifications on an android phone. Fast forward to 2020, and that is still the business approach by Transission holdings.
Imagine publicising a feature available to every android 9/10 device as though it's peculiar to the trashy Infinix s5 pro.

Please next time tell us how important usb type B is to a phone, because that is the only wayward thing that makes the infinix s5 pro standout as a 2012 device in 2020.
Outdated company without any form of respect for Nigerians or technology.

How about splitscreen?

Lol

Bruh I just learnt Nigerians are not getting note 7 with G70 but p35

Mehn I'm weak

1 Like

Re: Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life by atheistandproud(m): 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol

Mehn I'm weak

Lemme not gloat yet. Lemme wait for official confirmation.

If Nigerians no get sense after this one, they'll not have sense again.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol

Mehn I'm weak
I knew there was trouble when nairaland no gree load for my phone.
Like the sir above this comment said.. Make I wait for physical confirmation first.... Let transision not shame their family oh.. Otherwise, nothing transision will ever enter nairaland again.

1 Like

Re: Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life by skywalker240(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2020
No marketing, no chop.

2 Likes

Re: Digital Wellbeing On Infinix S5 Pro: Take Back Control Of Your Digital Life by Playermayweda(m): 8:52pm On May 09, 2020
Every phone Android 9.0+ get am na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How To Have Fun During This Lockdown - #stayathome / Redmi 7A For Sale @25K-----------SOLD / Need A Phone (80-90k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.