Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Please Him Subscribe To His Youtube Channel He Needs - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Him Subscribe To His Youtube Channel He Needs (293 Views)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Him Subscribe To His Youtube Channel He Needs by Kalm4life: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please help this young boy subscribe to his YouTube channel,he needs 1000 subscriber's and only have 21 please help him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0accyDGhVTE
Thank you so much for your time and concern.
Re: Please Him Subscribe To His Youtube Channel He Needs by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
if he puts some interesting original material, and not some recycled BS that was stolen from others, then people would actually subscribe to his channel!
all his videos are other people's material.

1 Like

Re: Please Him Subscribe To His Youtube Channel He Needs by Kalm4life: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
if he puts some interesting original material, and not some recycled BS that was stolen from others, then people would actually subscribe to his channel!
all his videos are other people's material.
No bros I go on research for those surf I uploaded,if I do copy right YouTube will block, me seriously.
Re: Please Him Subscribe To His Youtube Channel He Needs by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kalm4life:
No bros I go on research for those surf I uploaded,if I do copy right YouTube will block, me seriously.

are you the owner of the material that you posted on your page (aka did you shoot these videos)?

what you need to do is find some original material and shoot it yourself then post it on your page...
Re: Please Him Subscribe To His Youtube Channel He Needs by Kalm4life: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

are you the owner of the material that you posted on your page (aka did you shoot these videos)?

what you need to do is find some original material and shoot it yourself then post it on your page...
Thank you sir for your advice and counseling

(1) (Reply)

Popular Musician Drake Was Allergely Arrested For The Rape Of A 15 Years Old Gir / Steps To Start A Whatsapp TV And Earn #20k+/month / Africa’s First Zombie Blockbuster, The Red, To Hit Cinemas 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.