Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Diabetes And The Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes And The Cure (157 Views)

Diabetes And Its Solution / Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc / Diabetes And The Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes And The Cure by kemkem303: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Some people have been living with diabetes for so long with the help of their doctors or trado- doctors...but do you know you can not only manage diabetes but it can be cured? Yes....sometimes we cure sickness or diseases not by drugs or concoction but by just a mere leaf that will later turn out to be a testimony... I will like the first 10 people who leaves in Lagos to receive a 7 days herbal treatment from me on daily basis...if you can't be coming every morning to get it or send someone to be getting it for you every money pls don't bother o...if u are interested... quote me. Don't forget to #staysafe#
Re: Diabetes And The Cure by gadafi74: 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pls. how do i locate or contact ? thanks.
Re: Diabetes And The Cure by kemkem303: 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
gadafi74:
Pls. how do i locate or contact ? thanks.
my WhatsApp no is 0-8-1-0-4-9-6-3-5-0-3

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Can Africa Afford Lockdowns? / Exercise Your Faith In God, Says Obiano As Churches, Markets Open In Anambra / The Coronavirus Recovery Rate Is 98.8%. Boost Your Immune System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.