Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

***** Best Quality Engine Oil For Your Low And High Milage Engines - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***** Best Quality Engine Oil For Your Low And High Milage Engines (712 Views)

Clean Toks Lexus RX 350 2016 With 12K Milage . 14.5M / Distress Sale , Clean Toks 24K Milage Lexus RX 350 2017 Model . / Super Clean 2004 Highlander *low Milage* Limited Edition- SOLD !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***** Best Quality Engine Oil For Your Low And High Milage Engines by purityjay: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, may i introduce to us a very good engine oil I use for my vehicles, this oil keeps the engine clean, keeps it running smoothly, keeps engine cool at uptimum speed, gives the engine a new life. I and a couple of people , bolt pilots in the eastern part of Nigeria are regular users of these product and so stand to testify they are very good and perform better than the well known oil across the country . They come in varieties and also good for generators., 20W50 synthetic, 5W30 fully synthetic, 0W40 advanced full synthetic . SW and Superstar Oil has been tested and proven to be of high quality and one of the best for vihecles amd generators used in Nigeria. This oil is for those who want quality, Contact Oil prof on 08086286014 for these oil and best oil for your vehicles.

Re: ***** Best Quality Engine Oil For Your Low And High Milage Engines by purityjay: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
SW and Superstar oil has been tested and proven to be one of the best for our engines.
Re: ***** Best Quality Engine Oil For Your Low And High Milage Engines by purityjay: 4:33pm On May 09, 2020
We are not into any lubricant competition with anyone but only ask that you give our oil a try if you are looking for the best of best for your engine, Upon use, tthen shall wait your engine to speak for us. You will never regret
this try. We guarantee our oil will boost your engine ( give it a new life and make it run smooth)

(1) (Reply)

2007 Foreign Used Honda CRV Selling At A Good Price In Lagos / A Clean Toks 2014 Ml350 For N7.8m / 2013 Toyota Camry Sport For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.