Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. (1020 Views)

Fx Accurate Signal (free 100 pips daily) / Business Partner With Capital Needed For A Joint Venture / Download Free 100,000 Fresh USA Email List 2023 – Email Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by youska(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello guys, here is an opportunity for you to get access to free €100 from a website, I know you will think it's not true it's actually true. Although it's not for everyone. And yes you have nothing to worry about or loose because there are no fees or charges to be made before you are credited. It's totally free Just your email and your details is all you need to claim the €100 and you also get additional €2 anytime you reffered someone. Before i forgot when signing up use chrome browser or any browser that can translate because the website is in ITALIAN language so you will need to translate it using the chrome browser to translate it for you. You can only withdraw your €100 on 25 April,as that is the day withdrawals will be processed. An lastly don't try opening two accounts or else you will end up banned and loosing the €100
Hurry up before it gets capped, only few slots left
https://sharing.atstradingsystem.org/?u=Youska

1 Like

Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by braino1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
I jus registered , what next.
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by Sunstar9(m): 6:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
done
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by Enbrain21(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
youska:
Hello guys, here is an opportunity for you to get access to free €100 from a website, I know you will think it's not true it's actually true. Although it's not for everyone. And yes you have nothing to worry about or loose because there are no fees or charges to be made before you are credited. It's totally free Just your email and your details is all you need to claim the €100 and you also get additional €2 anytime you reffered someone. Before i forgot when signing up use chrome browser or any browser that can translate because the website is in ITALIAN language so you will need to translate it using the chrome browser to translate it for you. You can only withdraw your €100 on 25 April,as that is the day withdrawals will be processed. An lastly don't try opening two accounts or else you will end up banned and loosing the €100
Hurry up before it gets capped, only few slots left
https://sharing.atstradingsystem.org/?u=Youska

How are we going to receive the payment?
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by nopoverty(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have registered too, my username is adomuwinner, what next
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by VictorAdaisor: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
How are we going to receive payment?
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by AdaUc2(f): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Done
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by DieselGenDoctor: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Done
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by Criptofxt10: 2:27am On Apr 23, 2020
how do we receive payment
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by Spells(m): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Scam

1 Like

Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by Enbrain21(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Guys it is not worth it. The said €100 is going to be convert to ats token and locked up in your account for 12 months .
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by youska(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
VictorAdaisor:
How are we going to receive payment?
Can be converted into another cryptocurrency that'you can sell of.
I was made to know also via Skrill
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by youska(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ok guys sorry for not replying you guys on time
Registering is the first for now, if you want to earn more you can start referring with your referral link, the token can't be exchanged for now till on 25 April that's when you can exchange the token and withdraw it. This is what I've been told by my sponsors. So all we are going to do now is wait till 25 of this month (launching date)when the withdrawal Portal would be opened and see how it goes
You can follow them on their various social media handles to stay updated with latest info. their social media accounts are at the bottom of their website.
Re: Free €100 For Grabs And More, Zero Capital Needed. by oyetpel(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2020
@youska, any news?

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Crashed To $32,680.5 As Sell-off Hit Crypto Market / Discover How You Can Get Upto 100million Naira Loan In 48hours / Standard Allianz Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.