Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) (43298 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by GamalNasser: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
AkeNathan:
Lagos seems to be utilizing the fund from FG well

Which funds from FG? Didn't you see that the centre was donated by YPO group not the govt
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by fortran12: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
TechCapon:
it's better to be safe and hungry than to get coronavirus
Corona is not a death sentence. 99 percent of healthy humans get well. It's more likely to die of malaria than corona

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by hopexter(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
opineflu:
empty isolation center

Is for the likes of you cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice!!
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
EKO ONI BAJE OOO!!
AMIN OOO!
EKO oko iya gbogbo ipinle ni niajiria.
beeni abi beeko?
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by oyeb15: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lockdown achieve nothing.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
STOP THIS NONSENSE. STOP COPYING THE WEST AND OPEN UP THE ECONOMY WITH COMPULSORY FACE MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCING.

THIS STUPID LOCKDOWN WILL NOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING.

FAMINE IS COMING. GHANA HAD THE RIGHT IDEA TO OPEN UP BECAUSE LOCKDOWN DOES NOTHING.

YOU CANNOT REDUCE CORONA VIRUS TO ZERO, NOBODY HAS DONE IT, NOT EVEN WITH THE STRICTEST LOCKDOWN.

FAMINE IS COMING.

You have a death wish
Die alone please
Let others be safe

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by swtdrms(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
STOP THIS NONSENSE. STOP COPYING THE WEST AND OPEN UP THE ECONOMY WITH COMPULSORY FACE MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCING.

FAMINE IS COMING. GHANA HAD THE RIGHT IDEA TO OPEN UP BECAUSE LOCKDOWN DOES NOTHING.

YOU CANNOT REDUCE CORONA VIRUS TO ZERO, NOBODY HAS DONE IT, NOT EVEN WITH THE STRICTEST LOCKDOWN.

FAMINE IS COMING.

Mauritania has done it. They've successfully cleared their country of coronavirus.

If Mauritania was as stupid as you portray yourself to be, they would have opened up their lockdown thereby not been able to achieve such feat.

May God cure Lagos State, May God cure Nigeria, May God cure the World!
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by ajl: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

FAMINE IS COMING.

Ghana did not leave their airports open until 23rd March like Nigeria did. What's Ghana population? What state or city in Ghana has population density as Lagos or Kano? Nonetheless, Ghana's authorities from their president downward has been well coordinated. It's only Lagos state that has shown more seriousness though could be better.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by eyomade(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
i spit on ur undug grave for writing dis abt Ambode tenure.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You have a death wish
Die alone please
Let others be safe

You will die in the coming class war because verh soon, the poor will come for the rich and middle class. Then you'll be in your house explaing what covik is while they hack off all your limbs.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by ajl: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
oyeb15:
Lockdown achieve nothing.

Copycats, like you are in US.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
swtdrms:

Mauritania has done it. They've successfully cleared their country of coronavirus.

If Mauritania was as stupid as you portray yourself to be, they would have opened up their lockdown thereby not been able to achieve such feat.

May God cure Lagos State, May God cure Nigeria, May God cure the World!

With a population of 4 million? That's what you're using to compare Nigeria? Population not even up to some LGA in Lagos. Abeg clear road make better people see front.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by 4gunners(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Dear Nairalanders,

I'm using this medium to appeal to all of us to take safety and precautionary measures to avoid contracting this deadly virus.

I've always been amongst the pessimistic few who always rubbishes media publications about the COVID-19 pandemic as a hoax in Nigeria until I lost a beloved friend (pic attached), That was all it took for my psych to change. cry cry cry

COVID-19 is real peeps!!!
Stay safe.

RIP Aromide Bamidele.
We'll forever miss u.!!

Cc;
Bamidey
Benzboys
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Mariga
Stillmaticog
Aro1
Rush
Plead
Did he have underlying health issues? Don't let those that have the virus but yet to come out feel like it's a death sentence.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Neoteny7: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

FAMINE IS COMING.

Calm down

It's social and physical distancing that stopped SARS and MERS.

It's what's working to slow down New York, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc.

The plan is not to reduce it to zero, it's to contain it by reducing transmission rates.

If you dont care about your personal safety others care about theirs.

The real Seneca the Younger suffered from asthma and was so sick he said that just the act of living everyday was an act of bravery.

When he was gasping for breath, like Covid-19 patients do, his stoicism left him.

When you choose a handle learn from its history
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by gosmoney(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
I hope dey be able to mentain all dis opening up and down after dis pandemic
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Kingloba20(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
MuduOfRice10:
Dear Nairalanders,

I'm using this medium to appeal to all of us to take safety and precautionary measures to avoid contracting this deadly virus.

I've always been amongst the pessimistic few who always rubbishes media publications about the COVID-19 pandemic as a hoax in Nigeria until I lost a beloved friend (pic attached), That was all it took for my psych to change. cry cry cry

COVID-19 is real peeps!!!
Stay safe.

RIP Aromide Bamidele.
We'll forever miss u.!!

Cc;
Bamidey
Benzboys
Seanwilliam
Seankafor
Timoleon
Mariga
Stillmaticog
Aro1
Rush
Plead
is that your real face??
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by 4gunners(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
ajl:

Ghana did not leave their airports open until 23rd March like Nigeria did. What's Ghana population? What state or city in Ghana has population density as Lagos or Kano? Nonetheless, Ghana's authorities from their president downward has been well coordinated. It's only Lagos state that has shown more seriousness though could be better.
I hears Ghana enforced quarantine of those that came in to the country before the eventual lockdown. Some of us saw this coming. You don't tell people to self isolate.

We are waiting till Monday, if this lockdown will be extended.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by timibare(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
paradigmshift:

Ode..
Which yeye country
go en sit down....ur NT reasonable
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Neoteny7:

Calm down

It's social and physical distancing that stopped SARS and MERS.

It's what's working to slow down New York, Spain, Italy, Germany, etc.

The plan is not to reduce it to zero, it's to contain it by reducing transmission rates.

If you dont care about your personal safety others care about theirs.

Almost 4k deaths today. How's that slowing down?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by ajl: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop typing in caps.
It is so convenient that you didn't tell us what other things that Ghana is doing.
No one is targeting zero figure.

Nigeria is not copying the west, if it was, it will wait for thousands of deaths before instituting a lockdown.

In all honesty Nigeria was doing good until Buhari decided to leave ports of entries and airports open until it was too late. I flew into Nigeria in mid-February, there was thermal IR imager at the airport to detect travelers with fever and we all filled forms for tracking purpose. Even until early March and after there was nothing like this in any US airports or in UK. I flew back home in first week of March and no one blink an eye and there was detection system in place.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Iamdamifroshii:
Nice move my governor I have a gift for you below
Lol don't think the governor is a NL'der ....nice work

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingloba20:

is that your real face??

Nah, he's trolling a member of this site https://www.nairaland.com/5809917/covid-19-akin-alabi-continues-palliative#88733736
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by MainFem: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please People!

Help me, i was banned before coming here again, i am helpless. Surviving the last few weeks has been terribly tough. I am very hungry and so is my family. Please help me.

Please let God touch your heart to help me.
0_2_5_6_3_5_6_8_7_3
GTB

HELP A STARVING MAN
God bless you.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by olax02(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
engrrichie92:
Sanwo Olu is working
one Lagos, One Nigeria... grin
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Owaincouncil: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
See how sanwo olu hold his hand to his boy.
He did not want to point at Corona.
The man dey fear wells ����
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Nevaaada(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lagos Governor is doing a great job this COVID 19 period. Weldon sir.

Meanwhile facemask and sanitizers available on order now. Place orders now.WhatsApp only for Lagos and environs. Pictures attached. Thank U and stay safe

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

FAMINE IS COMING.
Shut up Yenefer
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by OmoManU: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:
That's a nice one from the peoples governor.

so oga is now people's gov... this life
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
maklelemakukula:

Shut up Yenefer

Bleep! Can't believe I'm being compared to a lunatic
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Neoteny7: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Almost 4k deaths today. How's that slowing down?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / Bayelsa FUO Student Commits Suicide After Family Members Tagged Him A Failure / Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.