Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families (15340 Views)

Itel Celebrates Children’s Day 2023 With Over 1,000 Children In Abuja / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Legendguru: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good for them
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by RealEzee(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
cucumbae:
From Fero mobile,to Pana mobile and now Oppo mobile.They keep changing brand names when their device is substandard.
if you have said this among your pals it's ok, but to display your ignorance to the entire universe is absolutely unacceptable.
Those who liked his comments, see una selves? He sounded intelligent abi? Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Karex81(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Guy why na?!
Tecno and infinix are not substandard because they MTK processors.
Oppo and those things you mentioned are substandard cos When Samsung is dishing out SG 865, they are dishing out SG 525 with overrated Penta camera and gears and are expensive too.
I will rather buy a Tecno over that Oppo.
Go and borrow brain, imagine what you are saying spits

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by BelovedofLord: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Perfumista1:
Federal government pay every citizen through BVN and watch everybody stay at home. Why can't the government do this?

Simply because, what APC, stands for and has, translated to over the years, is
ALL
PROMISES CANCELLED!
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by IMASTEX: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
u see that sums up the problems with u Nigerians, u use a product for a few weeks and you term it "the best" to ever happen. U see a fine painted house u call it " the strongest" of all homes. No wonder after y'all buy one nonsense chinko fone we will now see a thread title "why camon 12 is better than iphone 11 pro max" haaaaaaa. A good product is known after years if usage, its continuous support for os updates, its screen reliability after years and its processor strength after a long term usage. Some foolish phones will have 20gig free memory but go on play store to install it will be asking u to delete apps to free up space, coz of too much junk files that even the phone itself never knew how they got in. Oppo are shitty, if u need a good fone u know what to get.
Diversities in opinions are what make life interesting. It depends on how long you call long. And of course your handling manner. However, I personally have my preference and I can afford any iPhone if I want but I personally think it is over rated. Moreover the phone was a spare as I can't get Huawei that I requested within shore. Meanwhile, It will be running if you referred to products as Chinko because they were produced in China because even the iPhone isn't free so are other products produced by them are all across the globe.
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dego:

Maybe you bought a copy phone. Oppo has been producing a world class phones since they came to African markets.

You can check it

Oppo r9
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
IMASTEX:

Well, I got one of their latest brand few months ago. I can attest it is a machine. Maybe yours was before the upgrade.

Phone version: oppo r9
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Esofruits(m): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
At least they have something better to do than producing useless phones angry
O
I had an oppo phone once but it was the worst thing I ever bought but regardless this donation by them is very good

You had an oppo once... Can you say the brand of that oppo..
If you don't know oppo phone, it is better to keep shut than condemning a product.
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Esofruits:

You had an oppo once... Can you say the brand of that oppo..
If you don't know oppo phone, it is better to keep shut than condemning a product.

Phone version: Oppo r9
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by sounwave: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
cucumbae:
From Fero mobile,to Pana mobile and now Oppo mobile.They keep changing brand names when their device is substandard.
Please stop making a public show of your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Telvin7(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Guy why na?!
Tecno and infinix are not substandard because they MTK processors.
Oppo and those things you mentioned are substandard cos When Samsung is dishing out SG 865, they are dishing out SG 525 with overrated Penta camera and gears and are expensive too.
I will rather buy a Tecno over that Oppo.
please goggle oppo find x2 pro, oppo Reno 3 pro, oppo Reno Ace ...
or just browse about the company bbk
which includes oppo, realme, vivo , iquoo and OnePlus ...

if you don't know anything , don't just talk ....

oppo are not mates with infinix and Tecno..

and
oppo and Huawei are the only phones breaking boundaries in the smartphone industry..
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Olude193: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
My dream phone reno 2 uploading
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Henri8: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
kingthreat:

All you mentioned are different brands. Dont go out saying Oppo phones are substandard. You'll be making yourself look very unexposed
He already looks one.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by unitj(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one OPPO mobile.
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by aimmoney9: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2020
cucumbae:
OPPO, ONEPLUS, VIVO AND REALME ARE ALL SUBSIDIARY OF BBK ELECTONICS.
AND THEY ARE NOT SUBSTANDARD AT ALL ESP ONEPLUS, OPPO, AND REALME, EVEN VIVO NOW HAVE A SUB BRAND IQOO THAT IS DOING WELL
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by aimmoney9: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Perfumista1:
Federal government pay every citizen through BVN and watch everybody stay at home. Why can't the government do this?
THIS LOCKDOWN WILL LAST FOR TWO MONTHS AS SEEN IN BUHARI MARCH 29 ADDRESS WERE HE SAID IDP CAMPS WILL RECEIVE TWO MONTHS WORTH OF FOOD.
SIMPLE LOGIC WHY WOULD HE BE GINING THEM 2 MONTHS WORTH OF FOOD WHEN HE WAS DECLARING 2 WEEKS LOCKDOWN (WHY NOT GIVE THEM 2 WEEKS WORTH OF FOOD). I ALREADY KNEW SINCE THEN.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF GOVT IS TO HIDE THEIR MAIN OBJECTIVE.
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by bravesoul247(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Very sensitive of them.
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by bravesoul247(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
At least they have something better to do than producing useless phones angry
O
I had an oppo phone once but it was the worst thing I ever bought but regardless this donation by them is very good
I thought they said Oppo was amongst the best? Them even de yab Tecno sef
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by bravesoul247(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2020
ZAWs:

Young man. OPPO isn't a child's OEM o
They make good and quality phones.
Although; this isn't an advert, but a credence.
but someone just complained about there lack of quality
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by bravesoul247(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2020
airminem:

OPPO is far more durable and satisfying than whatever device you claim to use. You need face mask person.
do you use one?
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by bravesoul247(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Telvin7:

please goggle oppo find x2 pro, oppo Reno 3 pro, oppo Reno Ace ...
or just browse about the company bbk
which includes oppo, realme, vivo , iquoo and OnePlus ...

if you don't know anything , don't just talk ....

oppo are not mates with infinix and Tecno..

and
oppo and Huawei are the only phones breaking boundaries in the smartphone industry..
Oga, he said He'll rather buy Tecno or Infinix with his money. Is it your money??
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by airminem(f): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
bravesoul247:
do you use one?
Mobile teck expert here
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by airminem(f): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Karex81:
Go and borrow brain, imagine what you are saying spits
You made my day
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by bravesoul247(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2020
airminem:
Mobile teck expert here
tech* do you do reviews? Lemme see the work you've done, if you don't mind.
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by airminem(f): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2020
bravesoul247:
tech* do you do reviews? Lemme see the work you've done, if you don't mind.
smiley Its okay
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by RealEzee(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2020
bravesoul247:
but someone just complained about there lack of quality
that 'someone' is an ODEniyi, anyone who will compare OPPO to any transsion mobile is a fool, mark my words.
Transsion mobile such as tecno Infinix n Itel no fit compete with OPPO, talk less the other brands like Realme and Oneplus that's under the same umbrella as OPPO.
My people perish becasue of lack of knowledge, check am e dey Bible.
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by liquidfaya: 11:21pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:

They are giving out free sms as palliative. grin

Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by Esofruits(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
OPPO phone is now improved than before... everyone start from a learner to professionla
Fastestmanalive:

Phone version: Oppo r9
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by YangaBabe: 12:36am On Jul 19, 2020
Lovely, this is a very nice initiative from them, I love it when I see brands doing good like this, the other time it was TECNO mobile donating, then FCMB donated too and even came with the #DoSomethingEpic initiative that offers financial advisory and support to encourage young entrepreneurs, they should keep it up, kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by YangaBabe: 12:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Karex81:

it's as if you don't know oppo, they are the parent company of OnePlus, realme and vivo, which are all reputable brands especially OnePlus which is known for speed and you are calling thier product substandard, then what will you call Tecno and infinix
TECNO and Infinix? Well I think they have very good phones too
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by NightFood: 12:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Very good thing for oppo mobile to do
Re: Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families by NightFood: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2020
YangaBabe:
TECNO and Infinix? Well I think they have very good phones too
sure TECNO mobile have very good phones, one being the Pouvoir 4 that comes with a 6000 mAh battery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways To Improve Your Mobile Phone Connection / Latest Airtel 24/7 Data Plans For Heavy Downloaders / Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.