Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! (2965 Views)

Tekno Baby Mama, Lola Rae Shares New Amazing Photos / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo / Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by AlexReports(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anambra Popular Female Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Its A Case Of Grass To Graced Graced Grace

Popular and influential Anambra state based Identical Twins, Okafor Uju and Okafor Oby have marked their birthday today. The beautiful and industrious twins have released amazing photos of themselves, as they receive countless birthday wishes, prayers and gestures from fans, friends, and family members, from within Anambra state and across the world.

In a post by the duo in the earlier hours of today, 22nd of April 2020, the Awka based stunning twins expressed gratitude to God for yet another year of grace. They noted in the post that though they may have been through hell and back, but God had continue to put the crown of beauty on their head. They however called on friends, colleagues and family members to join them in appreciating God Almighty, and who doesn't fail but shows himself strong in our lives.

Describing God in the post the twins maintained that no matter what they had been through, the mercy of God had always been there to guide and direct them in all. The twins also expressed how joyful they were, to be alive today. The post further reads, "we are grateful for the enemies and frenemies, and we are grateful you all made us beautiful. Happy Birthday to us, for our shine is just beginning.

The enterprising, innovative, iconic and adorable twins have been described via the loads of birthday wishes and admonishments as angelic, kindhearted, industrious, exceptional, and a loving and socially lively. The duo have continue to set exemplary standards to encourage youngsters into engaging success through focus and right-living.

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2020/04/anambra-identical-twins-mark-birthday.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by AlexReports(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
More

Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alex report how much dem pay you. Just use 10% do giveaway

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by AlexReports(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice

Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by dawnomike(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happy lovely birthday to them
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by RealSolution001: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lovely twins
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by daddytime(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
The English wey you take dey eulogize your clients dey always crack me up. Very monotonous no matter how hard you try to tweak am.

I go just advise make you look for people wey sabi beat kpangolo and play guitar, buy one better microphone make you start to dey sing like all those Yoruba musicians wey fit hail your account balance comot from bank enter their pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by BeStroNG(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alex has come again
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by Grandamante: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happy Birthday to them.

On a second note, I don't think I like the twin-culture of a thing.
I want them individually. Singularly. Independently.
When I see parents buying same clothes, same toys, same everything for their twins, I always find it distressing. I'm like, they are not the same being. Don't force them to be one, Don't force them to be the same Don't force them to like same things. We should encourage differences. We should preach the individual.

I always wonder why twins should wear same clothes, answer identical names, share same friends, same hobbies, even same careers. I even heard of where one twin died the other half killed herself to follow her twin. Twins who share things are celebrated while twins who differ are ridiculed.

I believe twins should seek their lives individually, regardless of the other twin. That u are identical twins does not mean ur destinies are entwined. Know thyself. Two heads are not always better than one.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by Peace081: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
So sad I don't know them neither I've I seen them in any Nigeria movie
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by delugajackson: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alex the praise singer at it again.

If not anything, I admire your commitment towards hyping irrelevant people, whether for monetary reasons or vain recognition, I don't know. But your zeal is out of this world. In fact, I have a job for you. We be triplet and we will be celebrating our birthday soon. Hope you go hype us too? Onye ara!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by missimelda01(f): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Did you say popular? Or does popular have a different meaning now embarassed

Anyways, happy birthday to them.. I love twins kiss
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by Authoreety: 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Happy birthday to them
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by seanwilliam(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
That first one is finer than the second one behind that one you saw sad
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by Houseofglam7(f): 1:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Happy birthday to em

But dude tho,you a lame ass praise singer undecided
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by Waterypussy2(m): 3:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Alex respect yourself this corona virus period oh. If you can't post something informative just like Explorer, don't bother posting at all. I know the mods here collect little tips from you hurt to move this nonsense to the front page (broke pass mods). Just dey game oh
Re: Anambra Identical Twins Mark Birthday With Amazing Photos, Say Grass To Grace! by cassidy1996(m): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2020
I love twins

(1) (Reply)

Ground Floor Swimming Pool Built During Lock Down In Port Harcourt / This Woman’s Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Will Totally Blow Your Mind / See The Artist Who Isn't Signed Into A Record Label, But Is Growing Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.