Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Bollywood Fans - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bollywood Fans (633 Views)

Stream And Download Your Favorite Hollywood And Bollywood Movies For Free / Chief Daddy Bollywood Download / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Bollywood Fans by mide976(m): 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
My top 10 Bollywood movies (2019)
1) Kabir Singh
2) Super 30
3) War
4) Mission Mangal
5) Bharat
6) Good newwz
7) Uri the surgical strike
cool Gully boy
9) Badla
10) Mardaani 2
You can make your top 10
Re: Bollywood Fans by Froshloaded: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
mide976:
My top 10 Bollywood movies (2019)
1) Kabir Singh
2) Super 30
3) War
4) Mission Mangal
5) Bharat
6) Good newwz
7) Uri the surgical strike
cool Gully boy
9) Badla
10) Mardaani 2
You can make your top 10
Mardaani 2
No be Wetin I expect
But all the movies make sha
Re: Bollywood Fans by MrCodeSolo: 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Who Sabi dz film? Or know the name of this Bollywood actor

Re: Bollywood Fans by AnthonyHunter: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Thank you for sharing, I haven't watched many of the movies on your list.
What are your favorite Indian actors? I like Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai, Anil Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Akshay Kumar, Sonam Kapoor. You know, I can say that I can't imagine Bollywood without these actors. I admit that I have been a fan of Indian movies since I was a child and this was my favorite time when my grandmother and I watched them on TV in the evenings. And now when I have a bad day I start an Indian movie to forget about the problems and immerse myself in this wonderful world of Indian songs and dances. By the way, I've recently found the tamilglitz blog where there are many interesting things about the Indian film industry, I think you will appreciate it.

NEW ACTION MOVIE (Starring Jason Flemyng, Xingtong Yao, Anna Churina) / 365 Days: Why The Netflix Movie Is So Popular / Big Brother Naija Housemates, Laycon And Nelson Fight Each Other

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9