Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Get Domain Registration And Website Hosting For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Domain Registration And Website Hosting For Free (632 Views)

Choosing A Reliable And Efficient Web Hosting And Domain Registration platform. / Cheapest Domain Registration In Nigeria And Cheapest Web Hosting In Nigeria / Tfhost Is Bringing Christmas Early For Webhosting And Domain Registration!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Domain Registration And Website Hosting For Free by DieselGenDoctor: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Have you been thinking of taking your business, product or service online, or are you thinking of starting your own online business or blog?
Then you will definitely need a domain name and webhosting.

As good as starting an online business is, not everyone will be able to afford the initial startup cost of domain registration and hosting. Especially if you are on a very tight budget.

So, i am here to offer my service by teaching you how you can register your own domain name (not sub domain) and also host it without paying a single kobo.

The free webhosting comes with all the functionalities of the regular paid webhosting.
Stuff like ability to setup ecommerce store, wordpress and various plugins, ftp apps, etc.

The only downside is that email functionality is not available. However, as a bonus, i will teach you how to setup a business email (you@yourwebsite.com) for free and connect it with your gmail account. Meaning you will still be able to receive and send emails using your business email.

As an affiliate marketer who does not want to just drive traffic to affiliate websites, you can create a website to serve as a sales or lead funnel. And what better way to get a custom domain and webhosting than getting it for free.

If you are interested simply comment below.

Please the course is not free. It is only N1000.
I have prepared a video course showing you everything step by step.

COURSE CONTENT

1. How to register your custom domain name free option. I will also talk about the paid option but you will be buying from the most affordable domain registrar.

2. How to host your registered domain name for free.

3. How to setup a business email to send and receive mails through your gmail.

4. How to secure your website with SSL

PLS NOTE: THIS COURSE WILL NOT BE ABOUT BUILDING WEBSITES. THAT IS SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY.

So if you are interested just comment interested with your email and I will contact you.

MORESO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO REGISTER A DOMAIN, HOST YOUR WEBSITE AND SETUP BUSINESS EMAILS FOR YOU THEN SIMPLY SEND ME A MAIL: help(at)discreetgadgets(dot)com

I'll only charge you N1000 for my service.

So feel free to make further enquiries

(1) (Reply)

What Advantage Is There In A .ng Website For A Nigerian. / I Just Finished Designing Get A Web Page In Html 5 How Do I Upload It To The In / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.