Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dybala’s Girlfriend Test Negative And Later Tested Positive Again To COVID-19 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dybala’s Girlfriend Test Negative And Later Tested Positive Again To COVID-19 (329 Views)

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Messi, Aguero, Icardi, Dybala In Argentina's 35 Man Provisional World Cup Squad / Messi, Aguero & Dybala In Argentina Squad To Face Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dybala’s Girlfriend Test Negative And Later Tested Positive Again To COVID-19 by Yungsam1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Argentine international as his girlfriend reportedly tested positive again after initially testing negative. Juventus ace’s girlfriend, Oriana Sabatini’s mother did not stand up to the emotion and burst into tears live on Instagram on the occasion of the celebrations for her daughter’s birthday.Catherine Fulop, actress and mother of Dybala’s partner, was unable to hide a little concern for the health of her daughter, who tested positive for Coronavirus a month ago together with the Juventus striker.”We always talk via video calls”, Oriana’s mother commented on Caras Argentina magazine “I see them both, I know.....
Read full story, visit:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/04/dybalas-girlfriend-test-negative-and-later-tested-positive-again-to-covid-19.html

(1) (Reply)

My Giveaways Are Not For Public Praise And Acknowledgement – Maryanne Udoka / A Rare Advert Video Shot By Kobe Bryant & Lionel Messi(pics,video) / Erling Braut Haaland Scored For Borussia Dortmund As They Marked The Return Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.