Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? (1033 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Dickson44: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by DonBenny77(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dickson44:
It was after 2 days of having unprotected sex, my pen*s started paining me. I went to the pharmacy and got ciprotab. This was administered to me after I told the pharmacist that my pen*s pains me during urination. This is the 4th day since I got the drugs. I just found that I have a penile discharge. Please, what could this be and how do I curb and get rid of it. I I'm scared of using the toilet as the pain is still there. Thanks for your assistance.
Ghonorea bro grin,
stay away from sex/wanking during treatment and be faithful to your medications.
Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by dayorich: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
CORONAVIRUS
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bro, u love se.x so much
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Jelzin2412(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dickson44:

It's Chlamydia infection; the commonest STI among young adults.

Treatment: PO Azithromycin 1g stat (once) or PO Doxycycline 200mg OD for 7days

Ensure your partner is treated as well as any other person you and her have had unprotected sex with in the past 3-6mnths (especially her)

Also screen for other STI such as HIV 1&2, HBV, HCV, syphilis and HSV 1&2.

Avoid sex even with condom within the next 2wks.

And pls practice safe sex at all times.

2 Likes

Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by dyfaze: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dickson44:
Why did you have unprotected s*x in the first place?..And if you go to hospital now, they will turn your case to coro. Cases will increase.See those herbal sellers.. They have the cure..

2 Likes

Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Buharidgeneral: 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ghono
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Dickson44: 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jelzin2412:

It's Chlamydia infection; the commonest STI among young adults.

Treatment: PO Azithromycin 1g stat (once) or PO Doxycycline 200mg BD for 7days

Ensure your partner is treated as well as any other person you and her have had unprotected sex with in the past 3-6mnths (especially her)

Also screen for other STI such as HIV 1&2, HBV, HCV, syphilis and HSV 1&2.

Avoid sex even with condom within the next 2wks.

And pls practice safe sex at all times.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by tellwisdom: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP bro sad
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Mightyhaiz: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Raw sex at this age and time??

Better do a culture and sensitivity test and commence treatment immediately.. Test for syphilis (vdrl),HIV ,hepatitis etc..

Condom be no pass 100 naira o
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2020
With all this corona wahala.... Some people are still skin diving... When others are avoiding ordinary hand shake.....This is a very rough play...

.govt should just revoke ur citizenship and send you to Rwanda or Syria... grin

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Righteousness89(m): 12:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:
You Have Confindently And Conciously Acwuiref a Disease ...

The First step to Safety is to know that what u are doing is Tantamount to using your Hands to kill Yourself...
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2020
angry angry angry BuraCovid-20

Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by PapaNnamdi: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2020
u get luck say na pharmacy u go, assuming na general hospital, NCDC go don add ur name for livescores...

"1 new confirmed case with complications on penile region"

wait sef, NCDC no de send textmessages again oo,

those modafokas
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Akanoaaa(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Atosi oloyun, Arun gbajumo, Gonorrhea. I know what you can use to cure it in just 2 days.
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Dickson44: 12:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Atosi oloyun, Arun gbajumo, Gonorrhea. I know what you can use to cure it in just 2 days.

And that would be...?
Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by Akanoaaa(m): 1:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Dickson44:

And that would be...?
BITTER MELON (Bara)

1 Like

Re: My Penis Discharges Puss, What Could That Be? by chibueze76: 5:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Guy contact me on chibueze.ndubuisi01@gmail.com I will tell you what to do 3 days you will be free

(1) (Reply)

“it Is Not The Germs We Need To Worry About. It Is Our Inner Terrain” / Hiv Cure / Difficulty Falling Asleep - Why Can't We Just Doze Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.