Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown (2137 Views)

Uzoka-Anite Explains Why Government Prefers Imported Vehicles / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / COVID-19: Why Buhari Turned Down Ganduje’s N15 Billion Request – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
u11ae1013:
can you give me a reason why China left big economic cities open during the outbreak in Wuhan?
All the countries that are on lockdown are now realizing this fact that it is not the solution
What in the world are you talking about?
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by byinks(f): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
See the nonsense UK did because of bill gates money

Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
byinks:
See the nonsense UK did because of bill gates money
Because of Bill Gates money? What money? How much ? How did you come to that one?
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by byinks(f): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Because of Bill Gates money? What money? How much ? How did you come to that one?

Read https://www.nairaland.com/5813699/bill-gates-foundation-covid-19-vaccine#88796816

And pls don't tell us it's fake news...that shit is getting old.
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
byinks:

Read https://www.nairaland.com/5813699/bill-gates-foundation-covid-19-vaccine#88796816
And pls don't tell us it's fake news...that shit is getting old.
I hate to break it to you but it is most definitely fake news if you can not, for yourself find evidence to back up claims made.

Bill Gates along with his partners GlaxoSmithKline have been in business together for sometime now and in fact, Emma Walmsley the CEO of GlaxoSmithKline, is on the board of Microsoft sitting apparently next to Bill Gates, make of that what you will.

Bill Gates creates The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation acting as a Philanthropist and gives money with one hand but then reaps profits through Microsoft and his other companies such as Mologic, who is responsible for producing the Covid-19 test, who Gates funds and supports, with the other hand.

What is wrong with Bill Gates partnering with GlaxoSmithKline? This partnership is more than a decade old(as far back as 2008), so why is it a problem now? And what is the evil with this partnership by the way? It is not clearly state. Partnerships are created daily, so why it is evil in this case?

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation started off about 20 years ago, just before Bill Gates, Founder, and then CEO of Microsoft, left the company he built from childhood to pursue other causes. What is wrong in him investing in other businesses, and the running of his foundation? Is it morally wrong for a philantropist to make money?
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Whilst this might seem incredible Bill Gates and GSK have already done this. In India a group of tribal village girls died. They were unwittingly part of the Human Papilloma Virus vaccine trial.

The trial was being conducted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, with the vaccine supplied by GlaxoSmithKline and Merck Sharpe & Dohme pharmaceuticals.

It was estimated that 30,000 doses had been given out to girls aged between 9-14 years old.

None of the girls involved had consented and certainly had not consented to be used as human lab rats, which would ultimately lead to their deaths.

In fact, nobody from the tribes spoke English and neither did the people hired to administer the vaccine, so they didn’t know what was in it, so informed consent was impossible.

The case is currently on going in India and a committee has been set up to investigate.

So while Bill Gates gets unprecedented access to British citizens via BBC television he is being investigated for crimes against humanity and murder of girls in India.
Fake news is real and people should not allow morons like these feed them vomit instead of the truth. According to an indian report on this case,

According to the link below, what the Gates Foundation did was make the vaccine accessible to the population in India where they were used. The same Vaccine, created by MERCK, is used in vaccinating thousands of American girls each year here in the US. It is tragic that 5 girls out of 14000 died after receiving the vaccine, but that is no reason to accuse Gates of murder, is it ?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/controversial-vaccine-studies-why-is-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-under-fire-from-critics-in-india/articleshow/41280050.cms
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by byinks(f): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na dem..

Kobojunkie:

I hate to break it to you but it is most definitely fake news if you can not, for yourself find evidence to back up claims made.

What is wrong with Bill Gates partnering with GlaxoSmithKline? This partnership is more than a decade old(as far back as 2008), so why is it a problem now? And what is the evil with this partnership by the way? It is not clearly state. Partnerships are created daily, so why it is evil in this case?

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation started off about 20 years ago, just before Bill Gates, Founder, and then CEO of Microsoft, left the company he built from childhood to pursue other causes. What is wrong in him investing in other businesses, and the running of his foundation? Is it morally wrong for a philantropist to make money?
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
byinks:
Na dem..
Are you saying you still do not now see how that post was all in error? I could pull up more links to refute much of what was posited in that vomit there which reads more like the ramblings of a mad hatter than anything sane, if you ask me.

SEATTLE, April 15, 2020 – The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation today announced an expansion of its funding for the global response to COVID-19. The increase includes an additional $150 million of grant funding plus a commitment to leverage the resources of the foundation’s Strategic Investment Fund, which could be deployed to catalyze the rapid procurement of essential medical supplies and help life sciences companies secure financing to produce COVID-19 products. In announcing the funding, the foundation called on world leaders to unite in a global response to COVID-19 to ensure equitable access to diagnostics, treatments, and vaccines. https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2020/04/Gates-Foundation-Expands-Commitment-to-COVID-19-Response-Calls-for-International-Collaboration

Obviously, the foundation is helping fund the work needed to be done to achieve the goal it has stated, and partnerships will need to be formed to help achieve this.

What are you really afraid of that you think you need to level it all against Bill Gates, the man?
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by byinks(f): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is gates Foundation influencing decisions of policy makers in countries like UK with donations, research grants and bogus partnerships ?
Let's forget about motives and whether they're bad or good.

That's the question.

If you ask me, I say YES.

THE END.

Kobojunkie:

Are you saying you still do not now see how that post was all in error? I could pull up more links to refute much of what was posited in that vomit there which reads more like the ramblings of a mad hatter than anything sane, if you ask me.

Obviously, the foundation is helping fund the work needed to be done to achieve the goal it has stated, and partnerships will need to be formed to help achieve this.

What are you really afraid of that you think you need to level it all against Bill Gates, the man?
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
byinks:
[b]Is gates Foundation influencing decisions of policy makers in countries like UK with donations, research grants and bogus partnerships ? [/b]Let's forget about motives and whether they're bad or good.
That's the question.
If you ask me, I say YES.
THE END.
Since your answer is yes to the above question, then you ought to follow it up with some data or record to back this up please? I mean simply stating that you suspect him of what you can have no evidence for does not put you, or anyone else for that matter, in the clear. SO, NO END here!
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by byinks(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Since your answer is yes to the above question, then you ought to follow it up with some data or record to back this up please? I mean simply stating that you suspect him of what you can have no evidence for does not put you, or anyone else for that matter, in the clear. SO, NO END here!

I'm hungry.
I have to answer to the call of nature.
I don't play with my stomach.
So my friend, this is the END.
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Bevista: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one?fbclid=IwAR3wT04Vvf2I1AxZeAlmJsAIqQuzWS_Ma5IuFjsyJUqUO6rdJwbihz5XmhI

byinks
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bevista:

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one?fbclid=IwAR3wT04Vvf2I1AxZeAlmJsAIqQuzWS_Ma5IuFjsyJUqUO6rdJwbihz5XmhI
byinks

PLease ignore the doctored picture at the top of the page, and take time to carefully read the article for yourself. It reads so much like an opinion piece than a direct evidence of what you continue to claim.

Here's a question for you. Do you really believe your government gullible enough to sell out the UK for amounts to a meager portion of $250 million in donations made by the Bill & Melinda gates Foundation to support the fight against COVID-19 WORLDWIDE? Are you sure your leaders are stupid enough to bring to a halt an economy worth $100s of Billions of pounds just so they can sample a piece of the $250 [b]million [/b ]pie offered by the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Bevista: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2020
Kobojunkie:

PLease ignore the doctored picture at the top of the page, and take time to carefully read the article for yourself. It reads so much like an opinion piece than a direct evidence of what you continue to claim.

Here's a question for you. Do you really believe your government gullible enough to sell out the UK for amounts to a meager portion of $250 million in donations made by the Bill & Melinda gates Foundation to support the fight against COVID-19 WORLDWIDE? Are you sure your leaders are stupid enough to bring to a halt an economy worth $100s of Billions of pounds just so they can sample a piece of the $250 million [/b ]pie offered by the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You're not getting the point. This is not about Health. It's about Control & Surveillance. The pandemic is just a first part in the sequence of events to follow. Your leaders are puppets. They are being tele-guided. It was clearly simulated during Event 201 how national governments will be "cowed" into doing whatever the WHO says.

You've probably heard of the Rockefeller Foundation 2010 document, as well as the Gates Foundation sponsored [b]Event 201

The Rockefeller Foundation published a report in May 2010 in cooperation with the Global Business Network of futurologist Peter Schwartz. It was called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. The first scenario, titled, “Lock Step”, describes a world of total government control and authoritarian leadership. It envisions a future where a pandemic would allow national leaders to flex their authority and impose airtight rules and restrictions that would remain after the pandemic faded. The first half of this scenario already has unfolded. Will it continue as predicted? Remember, this was clearly documented 10 years ago. Fast forward to October 2019, we have the Event 201. There are many YouTube videos freely available to learn more about this event.

The similarities in these 2 events to the current Covid-19 pandemic is so striking & disturbing that some persons do not think it's a mere coincidence.

I have attached an excerpt from both events.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Bevista:
You're not getting the point. This is not about Health. It's about Control & Surveillance. The pandemic is just a first part in the sequence of events to follow. Your leaders are puppets. They are being tele-guided. It was clearly simulated during Event 201 how national governments will be "cowed" into doing whatever the WHO says.
You've probably heard of the Rockefeller Foundation 2010 document, as well as the Gates Foundation sponsored Event 201.

The Rockefeller Foundation published a report in May 2010 in cooperation with the Global Business Network of futurologist Peter Schwartz. It was called Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. The first scenario, titled, “Lock Step”, describes a world of total government control and authoritarian leadership. It envisions a future where a pandemic would allow national leaders to flex their authority and impose airtight rules and restrictions that would remain after the pandemic faded. The first half of this scenario already has unfolded. Will it continue as predicted? Remember, this was clearly documented 10 years ago. Fast forward to October 2019, we have the Event 201. There are many YouTube videos freely available to learn more about this event.

The similarities in these 2 events to the current Covid-19 pandemic is so striking & disturbing that some persons do not think it's a mere coincidence.
I have attached an excerpt from both events.
Whichever way you choose to see it, it does not prove the claims suggested by @Byinks AGAINST the Bill and Melinda Foundation.

Your post there tells you that this "lock step" was successfully implemented in China back in 2003 during the SARS Pandemic, and yet again late 2019- early 2020. Was China under the control of the rockefeller foundation or the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation during any of those times? Absolutely not, so why suggest that other countries who know of the historical successes China has had in two cases and chooses to enforce similar lockdowns are under the influence of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?
Re: COVID-19: Why Government Must End The Lockdown by Bevista: 1:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Whichever way you choose to see it, it does not prove the claims suggested by @Byinks AGAINST the Bill and Melinda Foundation.

Your post there tells you that this "lock step" was successfully implemented in China back in 2003 during the SARS Pandemic, and yet again late 2019- early 2020. Was China under the control of the rockefeller foundation or the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation during any of those times? Absolutely not, so why suggest that other countries who know of the historical successes China has had in two cases and chooses to enforce similar lockdowns are under the influence of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation?
Just thought I'd share this. Feel free to take a look if you have the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er-azTkTjP0

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'We Reassembled His Skeleton With Our Own Hands' - Ken Saro Wiwa’s Daughter / Bandits Kill Scores In Midnight Attack In Kaduna, Women Protest, Shut Down Abuja / JUST IN: Major Christopher Datong Is Still Alive – Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.