Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi (4610 Views)

Lets Debate This: Fuel Consumption Between A Honda And Toyota / The New 2019 Honda Insight Looks Just Like A Honda Accord/civic Hybrid. / Uber Signs Deal With Volvo To Buy 24,000 Self-Driving SUVs For Taxi Fleet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Gluck1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello Everyone, i need you guyz opinion on using a 2003 Honda accord for taxi, I've heard a lot of complains on its driving shaft, bolt, tyre pulling off,... Please i just want to hear from people who have used the accord before.. Because its seems its the only issue the car have.
Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by calabaman(m): 4:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Following....
Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by OfficialSam(m): 5:51am On Apr 23, 2020
I just dey laff grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by femmykenny: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2020
corolla or Camry is better......

2 Likes

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by princeogbeide1(m): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2020
Keep on with the plan.. EOD 2002 to 2004 is more practical than Camry.. buy the I4 engine.. it has better fuel economy, less carbon emissions, less noise and it's more comfortable than Camry 2002-2004. The ball joint won't fail when you do regular checks and maintenance. This car really sold in US and its still used in US up till date compared to the Camry that has been shipped to all parts of Africa.. honda is a brand known for quality..

8 Likes

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Blacklaurel: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Accord EOD for Taxi? That's like playing soccer with an expensive pair of leather sandals, it's only going to end in tears.

8 Likes

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by entrep88: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blacklaurel:
Accord EOD for Taxi? That's like playing soccer with an expensive pair of leather sandals, it's only going to end in tears.
Lol... You have a poor orientation of Hondas, most joint issues are due to negligence by drivers. Very good engine and fuel economy.

5 Likes

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Blacklaurel: 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
entrep88:

Lol... You have a poor orientation of Hondas, most joint issues are due to negligence by drivers. Very good engine and fuel economy.
Poor orientation of Hondas indeed! @Op, EOD is a lovely car with solid drivability, exterior and interior. However, it has transmission issues with other minor gremlins which is going to increase your downtime and increase cost of maintenance making it a poor choice as a taxi. You won't break even. How many Eod's have you seen on Uber? You think some people have not tried it at a point?

2 Likes

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by KINGreignn: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Gluck1:
Hello Everyone, i need you guyz opinion on using a 2003 Honda accord for taxi, I've heard a lot of complains on its driving shaft, bolt, tyre pulling off,... Please i just want to hear from people who have used the accord before.. Because its seems its the only issue the car have.
Egungun be careful...

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abort mission... I repeat, abort mission! Unless of you want to hear cranking sound for the rest of your life with the car.
For uber, a corolla is the recommended brand. If you have money, go for Honda premium brand which is Acura. No issues what so ever.
Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by weyreypey: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2020
I'll love to hear your experience
Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Mhizloveth: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Bros I would advice you to go for Corolla, I'm using EOD V6.......i feed it the same way am feeding my kids, and the car consume more ⛽,know matter how much u maintain it u must detect a fault within two months, and the said car I bought it in Toks,i think this is enough for you bro

1 Like

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by princeogbeide1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Blacklaurel:

Explain.
Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mhizloveth:
Bros I would advice you to go for Corolla, I'm using EOD V6.......i feed it the same way am feeding my kids, and the car consume more ⛽,know matter how much u maintain it u must detect a fault within two months, and the said car I bought it in Toks,i think this is enough for you bro
lol,so funny
Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Gkemz: 2:03am On Apr 28, 2020
If you have the money and live in a secured area, go for Toyota Corolla, otherwise go for Honda Civic 2003-2005 or 2006-2008

You can as well consider Camry big daddy, but as for Honda EOD delete it.

3 Likes

Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by Ochima75(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2020
Good
Re: Advice : I Want To Buy A Honda Accord EOD For Taxi by orahfrancis(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
FOR HONDA MY BROTHER ITS NOT ADVICEABLE . THERE ARE OTHER BETTER BRANDS THAT ARE AFFORDABLE . MY FRIEND USES PEUGEOT 307 FOR UBER AND HE HAS BEEN PRAISING THE CAR AND TWAS BOUGHT FOR ABOUT 700K

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Signs Of A Bad Or Failing Abs Control Module / Driving Overseas Vs Driving In Nigeria: Which Is Better? / Strictly Bmw E30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.