Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

[READ] Life As A Freshman In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [READ] Life As A Freshman In Unilag (320 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[READ] Life As A Freshman In Unilag by Coolmag(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
UNILAG - the university of first choice and nation's pride - is no doubt worthy of all accolades that has been conferred on it over the years, since its establishment. Facts over feelings, the University of Lagos is a worthy contender to any other university in the country. It is the dream of every secondary school graduate to get admitted into the University of Lagos (same thing for me).
So I have prepared a list of Buhari's pictures that best explains my life as a freshman in the University of Lagos.
Click the link to view the photos: https://cool.com.ng/buhari-pictures-that-explains-how-your-entire-four-years-in-unilag-feels-like/

Re: [READ] Life As A Freshman In Unilag by seanwilliam(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2020
In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit..I declared this thread open grin... update abeg. Following

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pls Treat As Important / Why Some Children Will Repeat Class After Resumption / CALABAR - NUC Grants Arthur Jarvis University 100% Accreditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.