Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts (935 Views)

Cynthia, Ebuka's Wife Hails Him For Hosting BBTitans Despite Being Sick / Help!!! Netflix Movies Refuse To Play On My Android Tv. / Lilo: I Still Have My Boyfriend Despite Romance With Eric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by Snakedoctor1: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
I subscribed to Netflix and later deactivated the account but I am still seeing periodic deduction from my banks head office quoting Netflix in the narratives.
I have contacted my Bank, GTB and there not been a single response regarding this. It does not take me anything to close the account but this is almost the 4th month that money have been leaving the account in the name of Netflix.
The worst part is that my wife suffers same thing.
What offence have we committed against these people?
I made a hotel reservation in the Central London and later called them for cancelation when I saw the surge on Corona. Gentlemen and ladies, the charge for half of my expected period of stay was deducted from my account. When I contacted them again they said there are mere agents, that property owner did not agree to write off necessary charges. I cried and consoled myself.
I brought in this extra incident to narrate how we are suffering in the hands of these oyibo people, and when they come here we treat them like a second god.
Anyone with useful suggestion on the Netflix thing should pls reply here.
Thanks
Re: Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by symbianDON(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2020
honestly I don't think your bank can stop the deductions since the transaction isn't initiated by them but by Netflix. have tried to contract Netflix about this issue?
Re: Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by Snakedoctor1: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2020
symbianDON:
honestly I don't think your bank can stop the deductions since the transaction isn't initiated by them but by Netflix. have tried to contract Netflix about this issue?
I have sent series of email, no response.
Re: Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by nelsonebby(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
I have sent series of email, no response.
Did you cancel your subscription? That's what you have done first.
Are you using iPhone or android?
Re: Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by Snakedoctor1: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
nelsonebby:
Did you cancel your subscription? That's what you have done first.
Are you using iPhone or android?
yes, I use android
Re: Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by nelsonebby(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
yes, I use android
I don't know much about android. Try open playstore, click on subscriptions
You should see everything
Re: Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by ebenezary(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
if all solution failed, you can walk into the bank and tell them, you need another card, and you just deactivate the card you use to registered for subscription

the reason for a new card: damage or lost
Re: Help Netflix Has Been Deducting Our Money Despite Deactivation Of Accounts by nani667: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
I subscribed to Netflix and later deactivated the account but I am still seeing periodic deduction from my banks head office quoting Netflix in the narratives.
I have contacted my Bank, GTB and there not been a single response regarding this. It does not take me anything to close the account but this is almost the 4th month that money have been leaving the account in the name of Netflix.
The worst part is that my wife suffers same thing.
What offence have we committed against these people?
I made a hotel reservation in the Central London and later called them for cancelation when I saw the surge on Corona. Gentlemen and ladies, the charge for half of my expected period of stay was deducted from my account. When I contacted them again they said there are mere agents, that property owner did not agree to write off necessary charges. I cried and consoled myself.
I brought in this extra incident to narrate how we are suffering in the hands of these oyibo people, and when they come here we treat them like a second god.
Anyone with useful suggestion on the Netflix thing should pls reply here.
Thanks

Try going into your Netflix account settings and just delete the Card or something... On mine I just added one Card that no money was in the account... They kept sending me notifications for failed transactions due to insufficient balance, eventually they just deactivated the account... Netflix is very aggressive with their subscription, they will not even wait for somebody to manually subscribe, na to dey zap the money

(1) (Reply)

Download Movie - Survive The Night (2020) / Pope Francis Reacts To Nigerian Movie, 'the Priest's War' On Youtube / How To Watch Spider-man: Across The Spider-verse Online For Free Reddit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.