Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Chatmogul Weekly Income - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Chatmogul Weekly Income (3818 Views)

The Chatmogul Social Earning Site / Let Me Show You How To Make 15k Daily On The CHATMOGUL / Chatmogul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chatmogul Weekly Income by Lufredo(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2020
*HOW DO I MAKE MONEY WITH THE CHAT MOGUL BLOG??*

```Have you ever wondered how Bloggers in Nigeria make Millions of Naira every month? It’s simple! Google and other adverts Companies pay Bloggers to place adverts on their blogs/websites and the bloggers get paid when you visit and click on those adverts!
```
*This simply means bloggers make money when you visit their blog or website! So, the more you visit, the more money they make!*

_The question is, why do bloggers take all the money for themselves without giving a dime to the visitors who help them make the money?_

```This is the difference we are making``` *Chatmogul* ```We have designed a system that allows us share our Revenue with our members here every Mondays and Fridays ```

When you become a registered member, you can earn up to N70k every week.
You can join me on whatapp @https:///LvvV1Bs4woe0PrChIKYr89
Or on telegram @@chatmogul247

1 Share

Re: Chatmogul Weekly Income by cally3D(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin grin
Na lie lie oo.
These are professional scammers.
Run with your money and time.
They promise heaven and earth. 50k weekly, 20k daily blah blah.
You waste your time, energy and hard earned money on their site, on pay-day, they lock up their website so you can't access it and people all over the place will be posting fake alerts. Nonsense people.
Be wise and run away with your money

4 Likes

Re: Chatmogul Weekly Income by DAYOODS(m): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Really. grin

(1) (Reply)

Legit Pay Per Task Site With Just 1$ Payout And 0.10 To 0.30 $ Tasks Everyday / This Is How Much I Currently Make On Youtube Being A Nigerian Youtuber / Download Best Blogger Template 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.