Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Konica Minolta Bizhuh C552 (used) Machine For Urgent Sale! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Konica Minolta Bizhuh C552 (used) Machine For Urgent Sale! (699 Views)

Konica Direct Image Printer Photocopy Machine / Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 Scanner Driver / Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 (DI) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Konica Minolta Bizhuh C552 (used) Machine For Urgent Sale! by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 23, 2020
I bought this printer direct belgium just about 15months ago. I do a monthly routine servicing on it and it is one of the machines with the clearest print on Udi Street in Diobu, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

You can print sharp Direct Image (DI) prints like flyers, programs, business cards, letterheads, envelopes, A3 posters, jotter, etc with this machine. It is in perfect working condition. You can come and inspect it to see and be satisfied.

It can print 55 sheets per minute with double-sided prints. Per units cost of print is N15/A3 sheet. It is very easy to use and I can teach you how to print with it at no extra cost. It comes with a 2.5KVA UPS and the CMYK cartridges has toner to start off with.

Very ideal for corporate organizations, schools, churches, and small businesses looking to venture into printing. We have two units for sale and usually advice that you start with two (if you're a business) so that you don't have any downtime when servicing one machine. But if you're a church or a school, one is enough for a start.

Interested? Kindly contact me via 08064878852

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Needed / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Duos Going For 65k!! / Urgent, Can I Buy A Plasma Tv For 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.