Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? (329 Views)

GB Whatsapp Update How Does It Work Is It Safe To Use / Is It Safe To Go For An Erotic Massage In London Now? / Trim It Mobile Barbers Shop Launches Operation In Abuja, Encourage Mobile App Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by Drakkernoir: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2020
My face is looking like a forest now

But fear of this coro thingy has made me ignore.

Better to be safe than sorry.

But im getting fed up

How safe is it to visit the barbers this period?

Jus asking
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by Comedian2019: 5:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Experts pls advise us o
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by galaxy2020(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Is better you go with ur own clipper, but if u must use the barber's clipper, make sure it's properly sterilized.
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by Drakkernoir: 6:04am On Apr 23, 2020
galaxy2020:
Is better you go with ur own clipper, but if u must use the barber's clipper, make sure it's properly sterilized.

True...the barbers hands nkan?

Should i go with gloves too?
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by caprini1: 6:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Use your very own clippers,shave at home ,forget the barber for now......you dont know how to barb? just take out all the hair and allow them grow back ,do that continually untill the covid19 is at least contained.

Better to look like LLcoolJ and stay alive ,than trying to look like Drake and be dead!
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by daddytime(m): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Do not risk it, please...

You can't be as hairy as I am but I no fit go risk am.
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by shakushakuist(f): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2020
grin is it safe to visit that barbers grin

if all of una no get sense abeg go borrow sense o
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by Eberex(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Crazy question.

Do you know how many people the barber has rendered his service to?

Go na. So you will add to that list
Re: Is It Safe To Visit That Barbers? by galaxy2020(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Drakkernoir:

True...the barbers hands nkan?

Should i go with gloves too?
ofcause he needs to sanitize his hands b4 attending to a new customer each time.

(1) (Reply)

Usloaded / How Can I Forget My Past, Help !!! / How To Fix HP Ink System Failure 0xc19a0020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.