Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Need Of A Friend To Assist Me With Microeconomics 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Of A Friend To Assist Me With Microeconomics 1 (232 Views)

Navigating Microeconomics Homework Support: A Critical Review Of Top Platforms / Microeconomics, Please Who Can Help Me Solve It / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Of A Friend To Assist Me With Microeconomics 1 by Eveoko(f): 5:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Hello Nigerians,
If you're good in microeconomics, in need of someone to assist me pass my final exam. By answering some questions. Please let me know if you can. The test is few hours away.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Class In Pune / Yaba Accommodation / Post Utme 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.