Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? (610 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom' / 'The Broom That Brings Doom' — Nigerians React To Giant Broom Project In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by 2016v2017: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2020
When someone prophesied or predicted something negative, he/she is termed prophet/prophetess of doom.
There's something unimaginable that made me to ponder on this very thing.
The most confusing aspect of it is that, the person involved is of the religion that believed that,the founder of their religion was the last prophet.
Then how come a member of the same religion prophesied accurately or should we term it prediction?
Hope we all can clearly remember that the man at Aso Rock, General Buhari,last year 2019 told the 36 states governors to get prepared,tighten their belt very strongly,because, there will be more suffering in the year 2020 ?
Was general Buhari, right or wrong?
Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by babajero(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Buhari had the intention to poverish and suffer the people in other to stockpile enough money, but he never saw the calamity be falling the world coming.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by helinues: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by Corporate2020: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
babajero:
Buhari had the intention to poverish and suffer the people in other to stockpile enough money, but he never saw the calamity be falling the world coming.

And this poster too is a human being. To whom brain is given, sense is expected. When current old and worn out leaders read senseless statements like this from the lazy youths, then the old leaders can only recommend such lazy youths for ballot snatching and causing civil unrest and never ever for leadership positions.
Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by 2016v2017: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

And this poster too is a human being. To whom brain is given, sense is expected. When current old and worn out leaders read senseless statements like this from the lazy youths, then the old leaders can only recommend such lazy youths for ballot snatching and causing civil unrest and never ever for leadership positions.
Please,no offense ,I didn't get exactly the message you're trying to pass across. Can you please be more specific.
Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by babajero(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:

I never expected anything less from people like you, abuses with no meaning at all. You are empty.
Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by 2016v2017: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
babajero:
I never expected anything less from people like you, abuses with no meaning at all. You are empty.
why don't you know how to make a constructive argument? empty zombie skull. I will send brain to you in Naija there. wait for it deluded zombie
Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by IlovePMB: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Buhari want everyone to die with him. He already said that let the ship sink and kill everyone
Re: Prophet Of Doom Or True Prophet ? by 2016v2017: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
IlovePMB:
Buhari want everyone to die with him. He already said that let the ship sink and kill everyone
But his last year's advice to governor has turned out to be more than what people believed he meant. don't you think that he saw what others failed to see?
Buhari is now a Saint compared to IT's MY TURN Ebola Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Suspends Lockdown Today / Not All 15 Chinese Visitors Are Medics —health Minister / Why Churches Should Remain Closed – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.