Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here (2748 Views)

Call Of Duty: Mobile Championship / Call Of Duty Mobile (official Page) Let's Connect! / Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royal..... Interesting More Than Pubg..zombies!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Simplecity:
he scouted your ass lol....seems your not familiar with the perks of the game....after scouting you and getting your exact location he lobbief you with a thermal arctic .50 ..probably silenced......

Yeah. He got me with an exotic .50. But how was he able to shoot through the wall of the house I was in? That's the question no one here has been able to answer.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by bamdly(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2020
Well

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by finebois(m): 11:25pm On May 05, 2020
bamdly:
Well
pls guys I don't understand the Royale battle at all. Like I don't know how to play it. Can someone explain it to me. Thanks
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by dannytoe(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2020
Highest kill on multiplayer, 42 kills

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
finebois:
pls guys I don't understand the Royale battle at all. Like I don't know how to play it. Can someone explain it to me. Thanks

It's simple. They take you and other people up in a plane. You can jump out and land wherever you wish. Once you land you collect as much guns, grenades and vests as you need.
The main goal is to kill everyone you see. During the whole thing the place you are in keeps reducing in size. You win if you kill everyone and end up the last person standing.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2020
dannytoe:

Very nice
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GeorgeTerlumun(m): 6:00am On May 19, 2020
nurey:

50 caliber can penetrate through thin metal sheet and walls so there was no cheat.
those are hackers
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by nurey(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2020
GeorgeTerlumun:
those are hackers
Nope.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by XVIER(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
dannytoe:

I clocked 45, sadly I didn't screenshot
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Deicide: 5:49pm On May 19, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

It's simple. They take you and other people up in a plane. You can jump out and land wherever you wish. Once you land you collect as much guns, grenades and vests as you need.
The main goal is to kill everyone you see. During the whole thing the place you are in keeps reducing in size. You win if you kill everyone and end up the last person standing.
How is something like this fun to play?
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2020
Deicide:
How is something like this fun to play?

You can always gather your peeps for a Whot or Ludo game.
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by XVIER(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2020
Mine

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by fxkay1: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2020
Add me up i am

Fxkay
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Deicide: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

You can always gather your peeps for a Whot or Ludo game.
No mind me jare, I am kinda addicted now lol, you forget to tell him about the safe zone
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Victornezzar: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mine

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Priapus69: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

The main goal is to kill everyone you see.
The main goal is simple, Survive by any means necessary
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
Priapus69:

The main goal is simple, Survive by any means necessary

Priapus? A Roman god?
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Priapus69: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

Priapus? A Roman god?

God? Nah, just cursed with hard, useless erections medically known as Priapism tongue
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Priapus69:

God? Nah, just cursed with hard, useless erections medically known as Priapism tongue

You are supposed to get it treated. Or do you enjoy walking on three legs? grin
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Priapus69: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

You are supposed to get it treated. Or do you enjoy walking on three legs? grin

Always carry a big stick cool
Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2020
dannytoe:

Re: Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here by Azurevermillion: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Is Call of duty a first person shooting game?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PS 3 Games(3k Each) / Where To Repair Psp In Lagos / Flight Simulator Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.