Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (18840 Views)

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers / IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / IPOB Sit-at-home: Umahi Reverses Shops’ Forfeiture Order In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by stormborn28(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
The empty skull has finally be filled with gray matter
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by Herdsmen: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Foolish dictator wannabe
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by yusufmurry: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Someone said that Gov Wike of Rivers "highs" before he talks; so same this Umahi person.

Las las una go leave office and reason normal

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by aladeokin1000(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Who cares undecided
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by OkoAmarashy: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Umahi is becoming another Wike. Talk without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
angrywhy the confusion nah
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by PureGoldh(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Funny enough
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by LarryBee1k: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
grin
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by Angrymode: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Confused man. Why make stupid threats when u r just a mere mortal?
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by StRichard(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Tissaia:
They always act this way. From Ojukwu to that scammer kanu
this is 2020 and you are still a tribal bigot, are you not ashamed?
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by sunnyanet(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for d quote, it drew my attention and I made correction, life goes on

NorthPrince:

To heir is human??!!!!!!!
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by luluosas(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Hahahaha! Were are the haters? How bowed quickly because he saw a glimpse of what was ahead of him which he can't comprehend. It is well
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by LarryBee1k: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Sorry
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by kaycee125: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Better dont turn to a dictator
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by enemyofprogress: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Initial gra gra. Mtcheew
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by enemyofprogress: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
kaycee125:
Better dont turn to a dictator
don't mind him
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by maasoap(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Umahi had last week Saturday ordered the arrest of The Sun Correspondent, Chijioke Agwu, over a report he did on the Lassa Fever outbreak in the state who was later released.
Three days later, Mr. Peter Okutu, was arrested on the orders of Ohaukwu LGA Chairman, Mr. Clement Odah, over a report he did on the alleged military invasion of Umuogodoakpu-Ngbo community in the council area. He has also been released.
“The other one wrote that cholera has killed 20 people in Ohaukwu. If you try it again, I may not know when Ebonyians may react. This is important for the NUJ to know.

All these couldn't be lies. The governor was more interested in covering it up
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by wunmi590(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2020
That was initial gragra before.

Good morning my fellow niaralanders, thanks you for your usual order.

We can become business partners.

Just call or WhatsApp me below for prices and how to send
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by apex4018: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 3432654[/color]
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by maasoap(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Some of our media houses can act as nonentities, I wonder what happened to investigative journalism in this country

Lassa fever!
Military invasion!!
Cholera!!!
Are you those three reports were all inaccurate? Those reporters are in that state too, remember
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by densiks: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Good riddance to pungent rubbish.

You don’t shoot yourself in the foot with this kind of gaffe at this level.

It was an unnecessary outburst and it has dainted his public/political image for life for the objective onlooker.

I consider he’s a fine gentleman,he should make it up with the journalists and forestall a repeat of such inanity.
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by sukar886: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Orji uzor kalu :umahi what did I hear
umahi:sir what did hear?
Orji uzor kalu:so you ban my newspaper from entering your state
umahi:i thought you are in kuje prison, how did you hear about it..
Orji uzor kalu :kuje kee you there, I give you 10mins to reserve it or you join me here
umahi:ok sir is done..
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by AgabaIDu2: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2020
coward bastard

he knew that he'll be fried when they come for him
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by apex8644: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 4999747[/color]
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by apex8644: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by Urchman200: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Watch as Igbos, being the hypocrites that they are, will start praising the actions of the governor
Whereas if elrufai had done same the whole internet would have been on fire now
ur own understanding of ipob, they are now good friends of umahi ?ipob does not agree with any south eastern governor's.maybe u are talking political zombie supporters, u have many of them in the western region.
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by akpunda86: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Before nko? Your tenure will expire in 2023, you are banning journalists for life from entering Government House. What if one of the journalists succeeds him as governor

Then he will be banned for life even in death from entering ebonyi state
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by KingRabota: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
If it was fake news , the state government ought to have sued the newspapers for defamation and libel , instead of resort ing to tactics suitable only for oshodi park touts. His press statement was a disgrace. Hin no get advisor nii ?

The NUJ and all other media practionsers probably promised to boycott all Ebonyi State events. The man eye clear fast.
As a fellow engineer shame dey catch me on his behalf. But one thing stands out . If all of us can stand up to these bullys , we will be able to attain the kind of country we deserve

sunnyanet:
Good move from the governor, to err is human forgiveness is divine. Some journalist should also refrain from spreading fake news all in the name of journalism. Fake news create panic and fear which is more dangerous than corona
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by Endybest5050: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Enheh? I thought the ban was life na.? Governor for life
Re: Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters by KingRabota: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2020
The Institution that awarded you a degree ought to give you a refund and withdraw that useless piece of toilet paper that you be using to parade.
What a waste of tution fees.

Why are you disgracing your tribe and family like so ? Have mercy on your long suffering, hard working mother so that her prayers for you won't be wasted.

I use God beg you , please borrow small Sense.

Tissaia:
They always act this way. From Ojukwu to that scammer kanu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures As Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa / Anyone Who Says 2023 Is His Turn Is Making A Huge Mistake – Kwankwaso / Governor Ganduje Releases 350 Prisoners To Celebrate Eid [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.