Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,242 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun (6895 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Ten Interesting Facts About China You Did Not Know! / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by salvationproject(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
etrange:
You guys will believe anything...
Stop behaving like an illiterate if u are not one.
When u see topics like this, be intrigue to do research not sitting somewhere blabbing like an ode.
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
i laugh in laugh
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Karlifate:
These chinks are hell bent on becoming world power.
You're right
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Fortune109: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hotter than the heat of the sun that gets to the earth...

Or hotter than the sun itself from the source...

While first is achievable...the later is blatant lie
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by BetterPoison: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lampard2525:
Please am dying here of hunger I need help please. 2053197232, U.B.A, Raymond okumogwe
everywhere stew undecided
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by leokid866: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
ojphils7:
, 2020
impressive though unbelievable in the sense that i was watching a documentary late last year where they said a NASA's spacecraft despite it speed have been on a journey to the sun for the past seven years meaning the sun is very far from the earth more than we can ever imagine but yet it impacts (heat) on the earth is so intense.
Now, this artificial sun they claim to be six times hotter than the sun, where will they keep it? on earth or they will send it to far away space even farther then the real sun that is taking more than seven years to reach.

Confusing though
They have not been able to get it to work for more than 30 seconds or so, and according to them the entire machine is made from heat conducive materials, and if that should fail and one day it overloads guess the world is going burn but we can all take peace in the fact that China will have a front role seat....ps the US and UK are working on the same tech.....so the fire can start anywhere.
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by gesoilo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
China again!
Well, I'm not impressed.
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by enirock(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Watin dey worry this ppl? shey the normal sun never do ni? This ppl go destroy the world
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by somehow: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pusyiter:
The same way Chinese were trying to test run 5G in Wuhan then, it cast to a virus called corona
The natural sun has not been harnessed to a bit yet we are creating another one.
Before you know it, another virus will come then , only God know what will happen his time.......

do you know lesotho has been using 5gnetwork
since 2018
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by agbolahan1991(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Creating isn't bad but the purpose for which it was created....
Human wants to rival God
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Cmoni1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
No one can reach or get on the sun.i am in my own thoughts,thinking that the sun is where God is...since it’s said dat God is light.
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by GreenArrow1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Putting it on is not the problem. It is when it fries the person holding the remote together with the "OFF" button. Na that time egungun go finally dance reggae-blues on top express!
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Nehyooh(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
salvationproject:
Do you know that China have built an artificial sun that is supposedly six times hotter than the Sun we are used to?

Read about it below:

https://www.wazobiatalk.com/posts/post.php?title=Read-About-China%27s-Artificial-Sun-That-Is-%27SIX-TIMES%27-Hotter-Than-The-Real-Sun&id=432&page=1
Fallacy !
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by aristocratic5(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lolzzzz
Feebles and more Feebles
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by usefullchinex: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
guys it true i google it :oguys it true i google it
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by SolomonProsperi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
STAY AT HOME AND LEARN

I can show you a way to get paid Udemy courses for free!!

If you are interested, Whatsapp "Interested" to
0702 609 4923
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by TomMary(f): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
CHINA OH.... �����

THIS IS TOTALLY INSANE
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Gkrown27(m): 5:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Karlifate:
These chinks are hell bent on becoming world power.
Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Lawdis(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Lampard2525:
Please am dying here of hunger I need help please. 2053197232, U.B.A, Raymond okumogwe

....na lie jor, you bent that leg backwards

grin grin grin :?
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Mazikic(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2020
flyingdutchman:
The sun will darken and fall, as it was written in the book of revelations.
The Sun is billions of time bigger than the Earth, so it's obviously will not "fall" into Earth! lol!!!
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Eblaze(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2020
The so called China artificial sun is said to be the data based of all human on earth after they implant their rubbish micro chip on everyone . May God help us!!
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Pusyiter(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
The problem is not with the 5G network as it were
It was mismanaged and allowed to become a menace (radiation effect) just because they want mankind to have the vaccine
somehow:

do you know lesotho has been using 5gnetwork
since 2018
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by somehow: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2020
You know this because you did a research on this?

What do you know about 5G and radiation?

Do you know the types of radiations we have?

Pusyiter:
The problem is not with the 5G network as it were
It was mismanaged and allowed to become a menace (radiation effect) just because they want mankind to have the vaccine
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by flyingdutchman(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Mazikic:

The Sun is billions of time bigger than the Earth, so it's obviously will not "fall" into Earth! lol!!!
Yes mortal of little mind!!!
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by Mazikic(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Yes mortal of little mind!!!
Spirit of BIG mind! Ndeewo Sir���
Re: Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun by flyingdutchman(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mazikic:

Spirit of BIG mind!
Ndeewo Sir���
Thank you my son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi State Govt Sacks 194 Striking Lecturers / Buy and Install Trendy Wallpaper Designs for Home Or Office / NABTEB Nov/dec Result Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.