Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Lockdown - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown (483 Views)

Lockdown: I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) / My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown by CrentB(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2020
So many are waiting for help, Nigeria as a nation has taught many like me how to think outside the box. Your family background doesn't determine your wealth, especially those who already have this taught their parents did nothing just like the next neighbour that the parents are rich this. Have this mind set I know I can be anything if I work hard in it.
What you don't give attention to you will never get it. To be successful it is required of you to initiate a plan with action, then give attention in months you reap what you sow.
Remember what you sow is what you reap if you don't put money in your bank account don't expect the ATM to dispense cash when you insert your debit card. One naira today is not the same thing tomorrow invest in your future. Do you know you can turn that little amount into stead flows if you have the willingness to change from your old habit.

Am an auditor due to integrity have resolved not to pick the slightest Kobo from my employer illegally guess what I was mocked by fellow colleagues. I kept on pushing for other ways to improve my streams of income this time around let it not be salary alone.
In my quest for this I was lucky enough to get a proven source that has FIRS certified, CAC registered company with Nigeria and EFCC certified money laundry . I make in every 10 days into my account # 31,920. It's a perfect deal for me lockdown has no impart on it. My only involvement is just less than 3 minutes of my time just once in every 10 days. Reach me if you are interested WhatsApp link
https:///DNbfpB55wNqKoEdSlhQQPa

(1) (Reply)

Studio Inkline’s Origami Architecture Suggests A Stunning Alternative / Digital Transformation In Global Businesses – Here Is Everything You Need To Kno / Making Money With Your Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.