Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You (694 Views)

Can You Combine This Newly Online Legit Partime Biz Income With Your Present Job / Make Money Better Than Forex And All Crypto I Present To You Live Europ Roulette / I Present To You Safest Country To Invest With First Hand Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You by uwemconcept: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Know your property documents
Today we will be looking at the complete sets of property documents you must get from who ever is selling the property to you. Knowing the right documents you should get from the seller will help guide you against being scammed by real estate fraudsters who go about selling properties with fake or incomplete documents.

url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-tf_VjMzA8
Re: Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You by SocialJustice: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Instead of writing, you made a video. Who do you think has data to waste?
Re: Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You by Uka15(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Are you business owner, student or needs a side hustle?

Learn graphic design with your moble phone right from the comfort of your home.

Contact me via my signature

Re: Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You by uwemconcept: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
SocialJustice:
Instead of writing, you made a video. Who do you think has data to waste?

Thank you.
Re: Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You by uwemconcept: 12:50am On May 14, 2020
Understand property documents
Re: Property Documents A Family/community Selling Their Property Must Present To You by uwemconcept: 11:19pm On May 14, 2020
Avoid being scammed

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Quick Loan App. / Free Bitcoin / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.