Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

My Father Stopped Me From Owing An Electrical Shop-yul Edochie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Father Stopped Me From Owing An Electrical Shop-yul Edochie (260 Views)

Nigeria Police Trust Fund Owing 18 Months Staff Salaries / Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / Buhari To Govs: How Can Anyone Sleep Soundly Owing Workers’ Salaries For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father Stopped Me From Owing An Electrical Shop-yul Edochie by BrandAfriq: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2020
When one is looking for real home discipline then African parents cannot be ignored because they feel they know and have what it takes to discipline a child and that was the case of Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie.

The actor has left many of his fans talking and applauding his father, Pete Edochie, whose discipline towards him helped mould him into the man he is today by refusing him being a young boss at an early stage.

Yul disclosed that his father flogged the hell out of him when he told his father while he was in JSS2 that he does not want school anymore with intention of wanting to own an electrical shop.

In his words, “In JS2, I told my father I didn’t want to go to school anymore, he should open electrical shop for me. He said ok. He Invited me to his room, locked the door & pulled out his belt. He gave me a beating that reset my brain to factory setting. Look at me today. Thank you Dad!”

http://brandafriq.com/my-father-stopped-me-from-owing-an-electrical-shop-yul-edochie/

Re: My Father Stopped Me From Owing An Electrical Shop-yul Edochie by SLAP44: 10:18am On Apr 23, 2020
You could have been as rich as your age mates in your village now.
Re: My Father Stopped Me From Owing An Electrical Shop-yul Edochie by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2020
U are still in the electronic business..(electronic media)e.g,television.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead / How To Remove Norton Internet Security / Germcide X Germs Killer UV Light Review 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.