Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Mortuaries In The East Congested - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mortuaries In The East Congested (226 Views)

There Is Fierce Harmattan In Abuja And Rain In The East. / Why Igbo Girls In The East Are So Desperate To Marry At 25 Years? / As Lagos Get More Congested,you Need To Do This To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mortuaries In The East Congested by akpunda86: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2020
May God keep us all safe in this lock down.This covid 19 have changed my orientation about life as i. See all assumed men of God as fake and cowards.Should we because of war hide indoors with all our spiritual soilders indoors.Then who boost the morals.We have all been defeated spiritually and physically.

To the topic people lots of people have died this lockdown period,infact for the dead to get a space in the morgue now is a problem.
Lost an in law and cant be buried. U know ibo culture u have to go and look at a dead body in a morgue to see if dressed well.Tthis time around you march over bodies as ur going for ur person.

Loved ones are not around.burials fixed for march have not been done.people are dying and i dont see this lockdown ending soon.

Im just confused please just need advices.cant a burial go on or is a must that all siblings be at home.some are in lagos and outside.
As it stands now no guy from lag comes near me.

Health problems are loading for communities and neigbours that have embalming centres near them.

Covid 19 go so that we start our normal life.
You are affecting both the living and the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Https://thsnows.com/bio-jolt-male-enhancement/ / Nigerian Diaspora Covid19 Relief Group / Family And Division Of Labor In Olden Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.