Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Angry Man Beats His Son For Failing’ After Paying $21,000 School Fees (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Man Beats His Son For Failing’ After Paying $21,000 School Fees (video) (322 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Beats His Son For Failing’ After Paying $21,000 School Fees (video) by adolnjoku: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2020
The Police in Zambia has summoned the father identified as George Bester, to appear for ”Investigations” after a video of him beating his son had gone viral.

The Visible angry Man is seen in the video continuously slapping his son for failing major courses in school while passing music after he paid $21k (N8million) school fees.

He said: “I told you this is a scar on your entire life, do you know the reputation this gives you? You can’t read? You are a big boy you can’t read?

”You can’t read, don’t talk to me again’ That’s the result you bring to this house? Look at the result you brought? You idiot!”

The mother who was recording the video can be heard begging the the Man to stop beating the boy.

However, the man did not listen to reason as he replied her saying ”How can you say I should stop beating him, you know what this means..” while still slapping the boy.
Watch Video on [b]Instagram...[/b]

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Hidden Films And Tv Shows On Netflix / Complete VIDEO Of Hush Puppi's Newly Acquired 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / #ns10v10: Wizkid Vs Vybz Kartel Battle Of Hits Live Stream (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.