Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? (1907 Views)

UNILAG Students Observe Construction Work On The Lagos-Badagry Expressway / October 12 Resumption: We Can’t Work On Empty Stomach, Strike Indefinite – ASUU / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Good morning Nairaland,
I was talking to a group of friends about western life and women,we diverted and we were arguing about one thing,"that Nigerian Ladies are negligent and non concerned about their statue.
Now,most of them feel like,once you're fine,fair or with a good make up,they tend to forget about their body,especially their belly,80% of them never goes to the gym,or do exercises,they can't even jog,as far as they have their round backsides,they're on top of the world. Not knowing that protruding bellies is a huge turn off for a good number of guys.
Looking at most white girls,they work on their statue and health more than anything.

Do you think that its true that Nigerian Girl's or Africans girls are bring negligent or it's just how they're made ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by youngsahito(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2020
they only care about big bwest and yanch...most of them consume too much cold drink

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
People like us that doesn't have stomach fat no matter what we eat grin

We should go for Thanksgiving because we don't know what the Lord has done for us wink

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Nairalandmonika: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2020
The truth is that a lot of Nigerians generally do not exercise, Male or female. While guys maybe lucky not to have protruding stomach, girls are not so lucky.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by bestabigaelever(f): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes, I think we Nigerian girls should work on our bellies

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by nickvanilla(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Everyone needs to work on their bellies. Studies show that abdominal fats surround organs like the livers and kidneys and can cause a number of health problems.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by cassidy1996(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
I need some work out too, dey wey belle be, sometimes dey fall my hand

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by joinnow: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yes and Yes
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by TheEnygma(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Y-E-S
Most Nigerian girls don't exercise at all, they feel that as long as they have boobs and ass, they've got it all......it gets worse when they get married and start having kids, they will just let themselves Blow up and will start getting angry when the husbands lose interest and starts going outside.......

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Nairaboi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Adanairaland:

We should go for Thanksgiving because we don't know what the Lord has done for us wink
Picture of your flat sexy tommy or we no greee.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by ghostwriter0147: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
A friend from PH called me earlier today and he was complaining about this same thing! Chics and their fat tummies... I don't think this is a coincidence though.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nairaboi:

No gree na LOL!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by pacespot(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
I hate belly fat, hardly could you see a plump Nigerian woman without a belly fat.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by wiseone28: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by ValCon888: 5:43am On Apr 24, 2020
wiseone28:
Seconded.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by InfinityFabric: 6:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Adanairaland:

Says the Elephant in the room.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by InfinityFabric: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2020
They're not the only ones, Americans and Western European women. It's a coordinated effort to look half-elephant half-hippo,same with some men too.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2020
InfinityFabric:

Says the Elephant in the room.
me

Ok

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Nairaboi:

Sexy tummy kill you there my guy angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
youngsahito:
they only care about big bwest and yanch...most of them consume too much cold drink

undecided
That's absolutely true,there was this girl that consumes zobo or fanta like mad back in secondary school,guess what she was plumpy,dhevears like a panda. cry cry undecided
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Adanairaland:

You really should do that,belly fat easily turns guys off,even though senior bros is standing already,they just carry on in order not to make girls feel bad. And besides,brother Aldo have it's own mind and feelings.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
The truth is that a lot of Nigerians generally do not exercise, Male or female. While guys maybe lucky not to have protruding stomach, girls are not so lucky.

Thats not true,most guys in Nigeria exercise,either through football,running or playing tennis,girls hardly do this,and you know this. grin undecided cool
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
Yes, I think we Nigerian girls should work on our bellies

You thought right
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
cassidy1996:
I need some work out too, dey wey belle be, sometimes dey fall my hand

No be sometimes,most times e dey fall ya hand. Studies have shown that protruding tummy is one of the reasons why most men cheat,although after birth,protruding belly is unavoidable,it can be worked on to an extent.
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
TheEnygma:
Y-E-S
Most Nigerian girls don't exercise at all, they feel that as long as they have boobs and ass, they've got it all......it gets worse when they get married and start having kids, they will just let themselves Blow up and will start getting angry when the husbands lose interest and starts going outside.......

Enygma,na true you talk Abeg,no lie. Studies have shown the tummy is one of the reasons why most men lose interest and cheat on their wives. undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
A friend from PH called me earlier today and he was complaining about this same thing! Chics and their fat tummies... I don't think this is a coincidence though.
It's absolutely not a coincidence,white girls spend more time on their bodies than just face,ass and boobs. That's why they heat the gym.
Take for example Rick Ross,though he's a man,he's rapid transformation is amazing,from a fat big belly burger of a boss,to a Real full time boss. cool
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
pacespot:
I hate belly fat, hardly could you see a plump Nigerian woman without a belly fat.

No lie.
Hardly will you see one,even the ones that aren't plumpy are still with belly fats,and to make matters worse,they pay deaf ears to this. undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by padi94(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Them dey ask this kind question??

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by mcdreeezy: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2020
A huge turn off.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by otokx(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Front page please.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
padi94:
Them dey ask this kind question??

Yes naaaaa
Re: Do You Think Nigerian Girls Need To Work On Their Bellies ? by Ghenisean(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
mcdreeezy:
A huge turn off.

Na man you be

(1) (Reply)

2 Times You Should NEVER Address A Lady As A "Miss" Or "Mrs" / Mathematics Questions And Answer Just Drop / Even More Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.