Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 (386 Views)

Court Restrains Resident Doctors In ESUT Teaching Hospital From Strike / A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) / Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 by khengxlei(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2020
I've been wondering about those that the ministry of health said have been discharged from the hospital from suffering of the deadly virus.is it that they have been cured from the virus
Re: About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 by Durchess(f): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Same question I have been asking. They said no cure yet, some have been discharged. I dont understand

1 Like

Re: About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 by Orubebe01: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
Yes they are free from the illness. no cure for now, they only give you drugs that will help boast your immune system and if you are lucky, your body system will fight against the virus and you will become negative. Am not a doc o.

1 Like

Re: About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 by khengxlei(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Orubebe01:
Yes they are free from the illness. no cure for now, they only give you drugs that will help boast your immune system and if you are lucky, your body system will fight against the virus and you will become negative. Am not a doc o.
what if the person Comes in contact with anyone else
Re: About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 by Orubebe01: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
khengxlei:

what if the person Comes in contact with anyone else
He is free already. he can't transmit the sickness to anyone cos he is negative.
So, what I suggest we should be doing now is to eat food that will boast our immune system. it won't only fight the virus but help us not to fall sick anyhow.
Re: About Those Discharged From The Hospital From Covid-19 by khengxlei(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Orubebe01:

He is free already. he can't transmit the sickness to anyone cos he is negative.
So, what I suggest we should be doing now is to eat food that will boast our immune system. it won't only fight the virus but help us not to fall sick anyhow.
nice idea from you

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19- Two Patients been treated Tested Positive at SMITH MEDICAL / Imo Is Sick Pray For Imo Now / Kano City Is Now The Killing Fields Of Covid-19 In Africa By Prof. Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.