Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Obsessed (18+) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Obsessed (18+) (24866 Views)

Obsessed With Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsessed (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Obsessed (18+) by OPC90(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nawa ooo,.. You are doing an amazing job
Re: Obsessed (18+) by UltimateSpice: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
The action caused her cunt to be hard against her friend’s own. The two pussies could feel the vibrations. Both ladies were totally carried off by pleasure as orgasm after orgasm flowed from them both.

Rose withdrew the vibrator. It was the end of another blissful session.

It was Saturday late afternoon that Rose and her friend returned to the campus. They really had a great time with Lucky at Ikeja. Before they left, he exchanged telephone numbers with Gloria.

“I hope you know that she can’t just come here on her own without my saying so,” Rose interjected. Gloria and Lucky smiled briefly.

“Yes, your ladyship,” he said.

He compensated them generously before he left. They returned to school feeling fulfilled.

“How will you rate him?” Rose asked.

“Oh, he’s a super dude alright.”

The following day, Lucky called Gloria.

“So, how are you, baby?” he asked.

She smiled to the phone. “I’m all right.”

“Thanks for coming the other day. Your coming really delighted me.”

“It’s good to hear that.”

“See, Gloria, I’m really angling to see you again. Can you come around tomorrow after lectures?”

She shook her head. “But you know that will not be possible. You’re the boyfriend to Rose, my friend.”

“And I’m like your boyfriend too,” he defended.

“My dear Gloria, between you and Rose, I’ll pick you hundred times over her.”

Gloria chuckled. Men were indeed beasts. “The only way I will accept that is if you tell her and she agrees that I should come.”

“Oh, come on, Gloria. You’re not a kid. I don’t want to tell her that. You know what? You just come around. You don’t even need to let her know.”

“I’ll see what I can do, Lucky.”

“Yes, do something. I’ll double whatever I’ve given her when you come around.”

Gloria was silent. Should she take the offer? She knew Rose did not have any emotional attachment to any man.

That was why she asked her, Gloria, to accompany her to Lucky’s house. it was also why Rose invited her in having fun with Lucky. Surely, Rose would not be averse to her going ahead to meet Lucky. Some minutes later, when Gloria and Rose were together in the dormitory room, Gloria broached on the topic.

“Can you believe that Lucky called me,” Gloria started.

“He did?”

“Yes. He invited me to come and visit him tomorrow after lectures.”

Rose sighed. “And what did you tell him?”

It was Gloria’s turn to sigh. “I told him it would not be possible.”

Rose stared at her. “Why is it not possible? You can go if you want to.”

Gloria stared back. “Really? Are you sure about that?”

Rose smiled. “Why would I not be sure? I invited you to his house, didn’t I? I also invited you to have fun with him. Come on, if you want to go and see him, do so, but there is one condition.”

Again, Gloria stared at her friend. “What condition?”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obsessed (18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Which condition oooo
Re: Obsessed (18+) by UltimateSpice: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rose stared at her. “Why is it not possible? You can go if you want to.”

Gloria stared back. “Really? Are you sure about that?”

Rose smiled. “Why would I not be sure? I invited you to his house, didn’t I? I also invited you to have fun with him. Come on, if you want to go and see him, do so, but there is one condition.”

Again, Gloria stared at her friend. “What condition?”

“Whatever he gives you, we will split it fifty-fifty.”
Gloria smiled. “Is that the only condition?”

Rose nodded emphatically. “Yes.”

There was silence for some seconds. “Alright, I accept the condition.”

“Good.” Rose went to bolt the door of the room.

“We will have to swear to each other,” Rose said.

“What?”

Rose went to her bag in one of the wardrobes. She brought a small, wrapped polythene nylon out. From inside it, she brought a fetish looking object.

“What? What is this?” Gloria asked, quite fearfully.

“Relax. We will only use it to swear never to betray each other.”

“It’s not harmfully, well, except you betray me.”
Gloria continued to stare at the object.

Rose smiled. “Come on, Gloria. We’ve been friends for some time, now. We should always stick together. This thing will only bind us together more. Are you ready for it?”

Gloria suddenly shrugged. “Well, if it’s only for binding sake, I have no problem with that. I have no intention of betraying you. Let’s go ahead.”

Rose smiled and parted her. “Good. Let’s not waste any time further.” She went ahead to administer the oath.

“Now, we’re together, Gloria. We’re bound together.”

They hugged each other.

2 Likes

Re: Obsessed (18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Well done OP
Re: Obsessed (18+) by OPC90(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Boss this your write-up and the duration of NEPA light in the EAST are just the same... You're trying with this story but it's always short and I don't know who you learned that from...
Thanks anyways
Re: Obsessed (18+) by BigBasher: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Obsessed (18+) by UltimateSpice: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gloria suddenly shrugged. “Well, if it’s only for binding sake, I have no problem with that. I have no intention of betraying you. Let’s go ahead.”

Rose smiled and parted her. “Good. Let’s not waste any time further.” She went ahead to administer the oath.

They hugged each other.

It was almost seven p.m when Gloria got to Lucky’s place. The first surprise she met was how he had re-decorated his apartment. Then, he had all sorts of assorted wines on the center table in the living-room. He was very glad to see her.

“Oh, welcome, my queen. I’m very, very glad to receive you.”

“Are you having a house party or what?”

He smiled genially. “Oh, no. everything is just for you. Please sit down.”

She sat down at where he had indicated.

“Let me get your food.” He left the room and soon appeared with a food pack of fried rice and chicken.

“I’ve bought this for you before you came.”

“Oh, thanks.”

He watched the television and had a light conversation with her while she ate the food. He cleared the remnants, like a gentleman. Then he popped a red wine.

“I’m so glad you could make it my dear,” he gushed.

“I’m glad to be here too.”

“Let me say this, I’m really ready to take the best care of you once you’ll be mine.”

She shrugged. “I’m all yours already.”

He smiled and moved to put his hand on her shoulder. “I can assure you my darling Gloria that once you please me, I’ll give you the best.”

She smiled too. “Of course, I’ll give you my best love.”

Her hands moved to rub on his thighs. She began to run her hand on his swelled prick and caressed it. He moved his hand below her fine buttocks and slowly started pulling up the T-shirt.

She aided him by standing up and completely pulling off the shirt.

Even as the boobs were still inside the pink bra, his blood warmed up immediately. She completed the move by unstrapping and removing the bra.

He stared at the boobs and pink nipples.

“Oh, what gorgeous boobs you’ve got there, my sweetie.”

The breasts were at full attention.

"Go ahead, take me. I'm all yours," she declared.

With that, he put his right hand on her left breast, gently cupping and caressing it. He twisted the hard nipple and circled it with his index finger.

"Hhm... This really feels good," he said. He began to lick the nipples.

"Oh ... mmm... oh, lick my nipples,” Gloria moaned.

He slowly worked his hand over her wet, pussy and began to rub on the place. She busied herself with his stiff cock. He moved his hand under her now soak.

Get full story at
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535

2 Likes

Re: Obsessed (18+) by OPC90(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Thanks
Re: Obsessed (18+) by kweensheba: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Obsessed (18+) by FairCritic(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Obsessed (18+) by BigBasher: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: Obsessed (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice and cool
Re: Obsessed (18+) by BigBasher: 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
BigBasher:
Waiting for more
Re: Obsessed (18+) by Zamar: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2021
FairCritic:
Waiting for more.

Re: Obsessed (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2021
UltimateSpice:

They hugged each other.

It was almost seven p.m when Gloria got to Lucky’s place. The first surprise she met was how he had re-decorated his apartment. Then, he had all sorts of assorted wines on the center table in the living-room. He was very glad to see her.

“Oh, welcome, my queen. I’m very, very glad to receive you.”

“Are you having a house party or what?”

He smiled genially. “Oh, no. everything is just for you. Please sit down.”

She sat down at where he had indicated.

“Let me get your food.” He left the room and soon appeared with a food pack of fried rice and chicken.

“I’ve bought this for you before you came.”

“Oh, thanks.”

He watched the television and had a light conversation with her while she ate the food. He cleared the remnants, like a gentleman. Then he popped a red wine.

“I’m so glad you could make it my dear,” he gushed.

“I’m glad to be here too.”

“Let me say this, I’m really ready to take the best care of you once you’ll be mine.”

She shrugged. “I’m all yours already.”

He smiled and moved to put his hand on her shoulder. “I can assure you my darling Gloria that once you please me, I’ll give you the best.”

She smiled too. “Of course, I’ll give you my best love.”

Her hands moved to rub on his thighs. She began to run her hand on his swelled prick and caressed it. He moved his hand below her fine buttocks and slowly started pulling up the T-shirt.

She aided him by standing up and completely pulling off the shirt.

Even as the boobs were still inside the pink bra, his blood warmed up immediately. She completed the move by unstrapping and removing the bra.

He stared at the boobs and pink nipples.

“Oh, what gorgeous boobs you’ve got there, my sweetie.”

The breasts were at full attention.

"Go ahead, take me. I'm all yours," she declared.

With that, he put his right hand on her left breast, gently cupping and caressing it. He twisted the hard nipple and circled it with his index finger.

"Hhm... This really feels good," he said. He began to lick the nipples.

"Oh ... mmm... oh, lick my nipples,” Gloria moaned.

He slowly worked his hand over her wet, pussy and began to rub on the place. She busied herself with his stiff cock. He moved his hand under her now soak.

Get full story at
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement / My Husband & 1 (18+) / The Devil's Proposal (A Short, Educative & Interesting Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.