Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? (300 Views)

Between Klaus Darken Rahl.. Who Was More Ruthless? / The Originals: Klaus Mikaelson Or Elijah Mikaelson? / #bbnaija: Omashola Was The Character In 2face's 'blind' Song (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Klaus is One the earth most strongest vampire of not No.1 . He is Domineering, badass, doesn't take betrayal easily that's why he daggers his siblings. He excludes fear and confidence, no one has been able to kill him until he gave up his life for his daughter, he is loving but can be too obsessive. Knows alot about arts , music and painting. He is basically the life of the party of the entire series. Who is your favorite? And why?
Re: Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? by chatinent: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
People..
Re: Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? by Holajaid(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Macelo... Two times smarter. He knows the Michaelson family in & out
Re: Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
chatinent:
People..

That's your favorite vampire? Never heard of that name cheesy
Re: Which Vampire Character Are You? I'm Klaus Michaelson And Why? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Holajaid:
Macelo... Two times smarter. He knows the Michaelson family in & out

I do agree Marcellus is smart but he is nothing compared to Klaus and Elijah maybe a on the same range with Rebecca. He could be smarter than kol, Finn but Elijah especially Klaus Michaelson please puts some respect on that name ... 1) Klaus is one of the oldest vampire in history. 2) Klaus was like a father to Marcel he literally raised him, he named him and a proverb says no matter how wise a child is he can never be wiser than an old man. 3) everything Marcel owned it was originally klaus's even marcel said it in the movie that Klaus is his sire, mentor and savior . So Klaus wins here.

Thanks for the input tho.

(1) (Reply)

See A Tenants Attitude To Her At Landlord During The Lockdown / Latest Movies Download / COVID-19: JOCA (COVID-19 Short Film) By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.