Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) (83621 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by mindtricks: 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hunger no know tribe or race.
We all are in this shxt together.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afospecialk:

I can see u ar exposed but yu ar quick to make derogatory senseless comments just to depict the magnitude of ur congenital mooncalf exposure

Grammar! Clap for yourself.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by michoim(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
In sane clime, this peasant mind will either be in psychiatric hospital or solitary confinement ...
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Humility017(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:

your kind is the reason why Nigeria won't make progress at all
you should be ashame of yourself....

we have been talking of making the government do the needful...and you think it is by coming here to sabotage the efforts of those who wanna revolt against ill practises by the government that you'll make Nigeria progress

you need to wake up.... because if we have been talking of revolution.... how do you think revolution evolves?
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Sheriman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Itunup:
When are we going to start standing up for our rights in Nigeria, see US wet dey die everyday and wey government dey feed still dey protest to come out, we see person stand up for us we still dey talk against him while we dey house dey die of hunger. Person wey no want noise, na hunger go kill am. Pls he should just leave Nigerians alone oooooo we sabi manage under any condition as we no wan die.......Na Nigerians go still kill the guy, pple wey he wan fight for. May God help us .
I love your words babie, can I have your number
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Clinton207: 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Can I ask a question pls, for those who think the lockdown should be called off, can suggest brilliant ideas to implement to contain further spread if everyone goes about their normal daily routines?
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Obasanjo280: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:
This one mumu sha.

Bang pot? How dey banging will take disturb Buhari wey dey Aso Rock?
is head is not feeling fine
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ogbeni, ma yaa lo joko e jeje!

Although I'm not a fan of Buhari, I'm not of Sowore's either.

You didn't sharpen your brain to organize protests against bad governance until you did contest and lost to the incumbent, na then you know say country bad!

Please, who is advising this guy sef?
Can't someone just whisper it to him that what he's doing isn't revolution... It's treason!
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Misslynx(f): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:

Unlike you, I am not a mob person or crowd person. I have my own voice, personal view of things, personal convictions and personal principles. These to me are basic accomplishments that give my life wonderful fullness.
You still haven't made any sense here...The day you begin to live for the people is the day you begin to live a meaningful and purposeful life.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by NittyR(f): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Guide777:
I can imagine children banging pots and pans for their deaf papa

grin grin grin...Deaf Papa indeed

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by luluman: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:
He wants to claim unnecessary credit if government ends the lockdown. Pure clout chasing.
Why not try and claim one credit to yourself on nairaland and leave better people alone.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by brymobello1: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
So u go come dey disturb your neighbours wen buhari dey Abuja abi. Jail dey call person again
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oya now, let's do this!
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:
This one mumu sha.

i wonder o

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by semyman: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Some just prefer incarceration to their freedom
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Misslynx:

You still haven't made any sense here...The day you begin to live for the people is the day you begin to live a meaningful and purposeful life.

So, until I share your own view I am not living for the people. Lol!

Well, this is democracy and I am entitled to my ways provided no law is broken.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by oludavkay: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I'm in support of sowore,for how long can we keep on locking the country down?

What is needed is massive testing, isolation of confirmed cases and compulsory use of facemask and distancing.

Enough of this lockdown nonsense,abeg make dem open country make men go hustle.

Only that..... What about asking the federal government to evacuate those that are not infected and move them to the moon. Rubbish
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Shame to you people!!! Chaiiii!! It hurts me that people are kicking against this and even making a mockery of it.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Humility017:

you should be ashame of yourself....

we have been talking of making the government do the needful...and you think it is by coming here to sabotage the efforts of those who wanna revolt against ill practises by the government that you'll make Nigeria progress

you need to wake up.... because if we have been talking of revolution.... how do you think revolution evolves?

I can't support any revolution initiated by Sowore because he hasn't demonstrated any selfless capacity to work with other people to drive a New Political Order.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
luluman:
Why not try and claim one credit to yourself on nairaland and leave better people alone.

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by limeta(f): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
NumbEmotions:

As if u go bang pot yourself. 9ja is a goner

I don bang more than pot
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Oloribruku!Where is d energy to bang pot,instead of him to share food to his comrades(constituency).
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by novexme(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
We should sit at home and bang our pots shocked. Very funny so who would bear the brunt of the pot banging?
Who would loose the small energy left?
Who would have headache after the pot banging?
Who would replace the spoilt banged out pot?
This is the most stupid idea ever. angry undecided

I laff in Spanish >: cheesy
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by redcliff: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:
This one mumu sha.

Think properly, you would get it.....
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by olax02(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Someone is loading his jail sentence again!!!
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by olatex25(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
What I don't get is, how will banging of pot makes any impact. If not disturbing one peace and causing unnecessary headache to oneself... Is like adding salt to Garri jare, abeg think of sth different.. maybe we shud stat social media protest or sth more logical
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigerians let us wake up and fight for our right and condemn fear, if this kind of person plenty for naija wey dey truly fight for the masses and not the his selfish interest , then why can't we support him, but my people go condemn better person and the corrupt person go enter, then go dey complain about suffer all again.....
Wakeupnigerians.... You and me are the government's, this is a fucking democracy country, why don't we understand that!!!!
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Emmyj2g: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:
He wants to claim unnecessary credit if government ends the lockdown. Pure clout chasing.

What is this one saying...
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Emmyj2g:

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by ZaramT: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pots are empty... Plates are empty... SOWORE IS EMPTY.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by emanjayz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
CONTACT US TODAY ON 08184151414
FOR YOUR NOSE MASK ORDER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.