Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

‘I Hardly See Our Police Men Wearing Face Masks And Hand Gloves’ – Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Hardly See Our Police Men Wearing Face Masks And Hand Gloves’ – Yul Edochie (427 Views)

Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves / ''I Hardly Repeat Cloths'' Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Owanbe Outfit / "I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Hardly See Our Police Men Wearing Face Masks And Hand Gloves’ – Yul Edochie by Naijajeodax(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Actor, Yul Edochie has pointed out that Nigerian policemen who go about ensuring that the lockdown order declared in the country is adhered to don’t wear face mask.

Sharing on Twitter, the actor wonders whether they are immune to the virus or have the vaccine already.

He wrote: “I hardly see our police men wearing face masks and hand gloves while engaging people on a daily basis. They stop cars and come very close while speaking to drivers. Are they immuned to Covid19? Abi the vaccine don first reach their hand”.

[img][/img]

Re: ‘I Hardly See Our Police Men Wearing Face Masks And Hand Gloves’ – Yul Edochie by Naijajeodax(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
https://naijajeodax.com/2020/04/i-hardly-see-our-police-men-wearing-face-masks-and-hand-gloves-yul-edochie/
Naijajeodax:
Actor, Yul Edochie has pointed out that Nigerian policemen who go about ensuring that the lockdown order declared in the country is adhered to don’t wear face mask.

Sharing on Twitter, the actor wonders whether they are immune to the virus or have the vaccine already.

He wrote: “I hardly see our police men wearing face masks and hand gloves while engaging people on a daily basis. They stop cars and come very close while speaking to drivers. Are they immuned to Covid19? Abi the vaccine don first reach their hand”.

[img][/img]
Re: ‘I Hardly See Our Police Men Wearing Face Masks And Hand Gloves’ – Yul Edochie by Charleys: 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Because if the Corona was real they'll all die too
Re: ‘I Hardly See Our Police Men Wearing Face Masks And Hand Gloves’ – Yul Edochie by Aladdin1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Yea.the act as if the nigerian police are immune to coronavirus.they would soon start falling sick with corona virus.Imagine how many people may have contracted the virus from the senior police officer that died of coronavirus in A.I.G zone 5 edo state.
Re: ‘I Hardly See Our Police Men Wearing Face Masks And Hand Gloves’ – Yul Edochie by Mayohl: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
they are invincible to covid 19

(1) (Reply)

Is Davido The Richest Afrobeat Musician? See Prove / "I Can't Date Someone Like Dangote" - Yoruba Actress Reveals (see Her Reason) / People Still Doubt My Relationship With Ike Because It’s Too Real - BBN Winner,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.