Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. (836 Views)

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / Credit Facility For Business And Salary Earner / Is It Possible For A Salary Earner Or Unemployed To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. by Donkhen: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why do you work? To get paid a salary. What do you use your salary for? Paying bills and feeding yourself and family.

If I was to give you a formula that would give you food, and pay your bills, would you still go to work?

Here are what a few people had to say about that.

‘’I’m never going to the office again, as soon as I hit stage 4 all my worries are over and I’m dumping this useless teaching job’’. – Tony, Lagos.

‘’Well, I’m still keeping my job, atleast I’ll be saving the money to use for something else, leaving my colleagues and friends, no o, I’ll keep my job, my level would just change, that’s all’’- Amaka, Lagos.

‘’Definitely, as soon as I get to your stage I’m dropping everything and just be going on holiday.’’ – Harry, Port Harcourt.

I don’t know about you, but I quit the concept of Job a long time ago after coming across this formula & Opportunity I am going to be sharing with you.

It is not for everyone, just those who are tired of not getting what they deserve & need in life. You can be like Tony or Amaka, or Harry, the choice is yours, but one thing is for sure, your status would never remain the same.

Join my Seminar tonight on Whatsapp using the link below, where I would be revealing this formula in detail, limited space left on the group.
Re: All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. by Donkhen: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
On drop your contacts: email or no.
Re: All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. by Eponzy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
08024409942..I'm interested
Re: All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. by Whizpero: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
robertwisdometido@gmail.com.

Re: All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. by Donkhen: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
You can contact me on 08063690657
Re: All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. by Success98: 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: All Salary Earner Should Try And Read This. by sunstyle(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Phone Number Verification Solution Is Here / Earn #500 Instantly And Accumulate Up To 10k With VFD / Onitsha Importers Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.