Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? (867 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Letter To Tuface By Sortitude / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by pckid: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
We just received a remix for Tuface’s monstrous hit single – Implication. Producer and Mixing Engineer Osiki ‘Ozzie Triple O’ Ojo, who mixed the original version (remember it was produced by J Sleek) remixed it – putting Tuface’s vocals on a new beat and breaks. Ozzie keeps it European. OVER the past two year and henceforth in the future, He would be more of a record producer – This remix is , Listen and download here: http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/01/producer-mixing-engineer-ozzie-remixes-tufaces-implication-premiere-free-download/
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by rapjunkie(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2011
I think i need to get drunk and swallow about 10 tablets of ecstasy b4 my brain will understand this remix. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by ElRazur: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
rapjunkie:

I think i need to get drunk and swallow about 10 tablets of ecstasy b4 my brain will understand this remix. . . lipsrsealed

Did you even listen to it?

It is easy to destroy than to build you see. The remix is more or less an "electro" type of sound remix. It isn't like it is bad or badly done.

If you do not like it, then fair enough but gosh take it easy.

@OP
I think the remix did a good job if you understand this type of "sound", but you may have a hard time flogging it to people who are not familiar with sound like this.
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by rapjunkie(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
ElRazur:

Did you even listen to it? 

It is easy to destroy than to build you see.  The remix is more or less an "electro" type of sound remix.  It isn't like it is bad or badly done.

If you do not like it, then fair enough but gosh take it easy.   

@OP
I think the remix did a good job if you understand this type of "sound", but you may have a hard time flogging it to people who are not familiar with sound like this.

I said I needed to get drunk and swallow ecstasy tablets to get it. . . . . . . . . thats what they do in jand when they go to clubs that play this kind of music. . . .abi i lie?

if you notice, i didn't say it was bad. . .  .

u need to get off ur high horse my friend. . .
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by ElRazur: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
rapjunkie:

I said I needed to get drunk and swallow ecstasy tablets to get it. . . . . . . . . thats what they do in jand when they go to clubs that play this kind of music. . . .abi i lie?

if you notice, i didn't say it was bad. . .  .

u need to get off your high horse my friend. . .

Don't try and play dumbo please. Or even try and play a victim here. You statement is there for all to see and I am willing to go out and say most will interpret it as a negative comment.

There is no high horse, just pointing out at what is obvious, and NO you do not need drugs to appreciate or understand a good piece of music.

Nah wah o.
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by rapjunkie(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
ElRazur:

Don't try and play dumbo please. Or even try and play a victim here.  You statement is there for all to see and I am willing to go out and say most will interpret it as a negative comment.

There is no high horse, just pointing out at what is obvious, and NO you do not need drugs to appreciate or understand a good piece of music. 

Nah wah o.

I don't give a flying f*uck if people interpret it as negative comment or not!!.

This is a forum B*itch!! I can say what the f*uck I like!!  I no dey feel am at aALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! I am entitled to express my opinion.

Just because I haven't catsigated the s*hit beats u upload on NL on a regular basis doesn't make me s* silly, s*tupid.

So the moral of this story is. . . .  .Mind your own f*ucking business, . . . .  . if you don't like what I say ignore it and p*ss the f*uck off!!
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by ElRazur: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
rapjunkie:

I don't give a flying f*uck if people interpret it as negative comment or not!!.

This is a forum B*itch!! I can say what the f*uck I like!!  I no dey feel am at aALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! I am entitled to express my opinion.

Just because I haven't catsigated the s*hit beats u upload on NL on a regular basis doesn't make me s* silly, s*tupid.

So the moral of this story is. . . .  .Mind your own business, u f*ucking cretin. . . .  . if you don't like what I say ignore it and p*ss the f*uck off!!

Finally, the real weakness is let loose.

The fact is your comment was negative, and more importantly one that is more or less of ignorance. You see,  music is beyond HIPHOP, generic sound and the things you feel is music.  Once you understand that, then your own ignorance will become obvious. In the mean time, wallow in your own limitations.

You want me to ignore you, while at the say time citing this is a forum? Come on now, you cannot have both.

The rest of your post makes very little sense.  Anyway, like I said, it is easy to destroy than to build.

EDIT

You claim not to care right? Yet your flew into a rage of weakness and what not once your views are challenged. You are awesome.
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by rapjunkie(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
ElRazur:

You claim not to care right? Yet your flew into a rage of weakness and what not once your views are challenged. You are awesome.

of course i'm awesome. . . .
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by ElRazur: 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2011
Your post was negative and it wasn't needed, also I think if you embrace other forms of music and study elements of music, then you will see things for what they are.

Finally, get insulting all you want, I still gave you shout out in my beats.  Life is too short. wink I have gone past that "beefing" mentality you see.
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by rapjunkie(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
ElRazur:

Your post was negative and it wasn't needed, also I think if you embrace other forms of music and study elements of music, then you will see things for what they are.

Finally, get insulting all you want, I still gave you shout out in my beats.  Life is too short. wink I have gone past that "beefing" mentality you see.

, . . ok lets forgive and forget. .
Re: Listen To Tuface's Implication Remix Here - Is It Better Than Original? by 04kaa: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
lol, EL RAZUR VS RAPJUNKIE BATTLE grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Inmate Admits He Shot Tupac, Names Jimmy Henchmen, Diddy / List Ur Top 10 Best Collaboration Here / Winners Of The 3rd Edition Of Odudu Port Harcourt Music Awards (2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.