Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Abba Kyari’s Burial: We Erred Federal Government Apologizes To Nigerians: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abba Kyari’s Burial: We Erred Federal Government Apologizes To Nigerians: (169 Views)

My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Slay Queen Poses On Her Mother’s Coffin In Her Grave During Burial In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Burial: We Erred Federal Government Apologizes To Nigerians: by naijaniche: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abba Kyari’s Burial: We Erred Federal Government Apologizes To Nigerians:

Click here for more:
https://naijaniche.com/abba-kyaris-burial-we-erred-federal-government-apologizes-to-nigerians/

Re: Abba Kyari’s Burial: We Erred Federal Government Apologizes To Nigerians: by Spice1: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
When the Federal Government don
kill us finish

The whole Citizens hereby sue you 500,000 each as palliatives till the lockdown is called off

Useless Country

(1) (Reply)

Kids Take On The Lockdown / Need Advices And Counseling! / Why We Make Mistake Paying High Hospital Bills And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.