Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

‘I Did Not Bring COVID-19 Into Togo’ – Adebayor - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Did Not Bring COVID-19 Into Togo’ – Adebayor (214 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Did Not Bring COVID-19 Into Togo’ – Adebayor by Ibiyemi1993(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
The former Arsenal, Manchester City, and Tottenham striker stated that he has no plans to use his money to help those attempting to stop the pandemic and he expressed a desire to be able to do as he pleases with his wealth...https://betnaija.bet/2020/04/23/i-did-not-bring-covid-19-into-togo-adebayor-defends-himself-for-not-donating-money-to-fight-virus/

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd In Battle With Liverpool And City For Ben White / Declan Rice Football Skills 2020 Video / Nigeria Sports Headline News For Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.