Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima (950 Views)

Christmas: Georgina Rodriguez Surprises Ronaldo With a Rolls Royce / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cute Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima by Ibiyemi1993(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
The former Barcelona star insisted that his career should not be compared to that of Cristiano Ronaldo and revealed it must have been difficult for the Portuguese forward to be referred to as the fake Ronaldo...https://betnaija.bet/2020/04/23/dont-compare-cristiano-ronaldo-with-me-ronaldo-de-lima/

Re: Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima by Iyiataata92: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thats Respect. Man know who pass am.
Only if the short Argentine retiring pensioner will be bold enough to also admit this
Re: Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima by babakb: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ronaldo no mind them Messi Fans, they are just sleepless on Cr7 matter....
Re: Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima by aadoiza: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Original over fake anytime, any day
Re: Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima by gibzzhd: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Delima is actually a better player.But C is having a better career.
Re: Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima by Miles2345(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ibiyemi1993:
The former Barcelona star insisted that his career should not be compared to that of Cristiano Ronaldo and revealed it must have been difficult for the Portuguese forward to be referred to as the fake Ronaldo...https://betnaija.bet/2020/04/23/dont-compare-cristiano-ronaldo-with-me-ronaldo-de-lima/

Making money is imperative during this lockdown and we have made it easy by offering our esteemed customers amazing bonuses on our platform. N500 bonus on sign up, 100% welcome back bonus, 30% bonus on second deposit, and 20% on third deposit.

Register here https://m.maxibetng.com to enjoy these bonuses. T&C Applies.
Re: Don’t Compare Cristiano Ronaldo With Me – Ronaldo De Lima by omolaragbera(f): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Are you ready for today's game!

Go to NaijaBet.com register and win within 3 minutes also dont forget to bet on Simulated Reality League.

(1) (Reply)

Do Footballers Re-use Their Jersey For Another Match / Messi Is Infinity..... / Who Should Be The Next England Captain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.