Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

#lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee (4700 Views)

Robot Serves Food To Olaide Oyedeji (Video) / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Tonto Dikeh Feeds The Less Privileged, Eats With Them On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by chigozie007(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2020
This Hajiya BodyOdour say she no go come Nigeria again, say na London she go stay there ,now she wan share palliative for people.
Most Nigerian celebrities lack morals, are reckless and cause major problems for the average Joe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2020
pode:
Nice one from her
And she really needs the put on that PPE because of her body odour
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You won't Kill me.
U deserve an Award grin grin
Are you saying that the ODOUR can be more devastating than CORONA...?
Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by DriggityDre: 5:04am On Apr 24, 2020
See the way dem dey attack that bros for first page.
Baba go enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by wany(f): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Digmygold:

Attention seeking Tacha is benevolently increasing the rate of infected people and going against government directive just as she did against Big Brothers rules and got diqualified. Day 99 turned day 89.

She obviously never learns from her mistakes and will never listen. I hope she gets worse puinshment than that of Funke Akindele. Dumb yeyebrities.

I have commented.
Sad you are the dumb one here,she taking the risk to go out there and share the much she can is golden.this gesture alone to a lot of people has erase all her ills, what have you done? undecided

2 Likes

Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by annsrealms(f): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Digmygold:
Social distancing not adhered to. Dumb Tacha and Sir Dee should be arrested ASAP.

Bleaching ambassador calling a naturally fair complexioned Mercy bleaching ambassador. grin

You know this is pure hatred?

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by Dimmatic(f): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Digmygold:
Social distancing not adhered to. Dumb Tacha and Sir Dee should be arrested ASAP.

Bleaching ambassador calling a naturally fair complexioned Mercy bleaching ambassador. grin
keep on talking rubbish, while she feed people. The only place u can open that gutter u call mouth is on nairaland, where were u during Abba Kyari funeral Oga/madam law? Peole like u will die faster because of the height of bitterness in ur soul, while people like TACHA will keep on doing fine with out ur help.

1 Like

Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by GreetMe(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Margy:

Oga carry this your smelling mouth comot here! Your mates are scientist researching on covid19 vaccine you are here quoting SI unit. Nonsense

And your mates are busy giving alms to the poor you're here trying to talk it down.

Online low budget mushin Albert Einstein
Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by Digmygold: 7:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Dimmatic:
keep on talking rubbish, while she feed people. The only place u can open that gutter u call mouth is on nairaland, where were u during Abba Kyari funeral Oga/madam law? Peole like u will die faster because of the height of bitterness in ur soul, while people like TACHA will keep on doing fine with out ur help.

Are you comparing body odour Tacha to Abba Kyari? Tacha who begs to survive?

That death wish is for you and your family. Your porous thinking and dirty language are the major characteristics of a Tacha fan. Classless set of people. Who has a gutter mouth between me and your boss, Tacha who evidently smells like gutter with her notorious body odour.

Tacha looked down on Diane and said she couldn't ask her for the time outside the house. Now after Big Brother who is winning?
Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by Digmygold: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2020
wany:

Sad you are the dumb one here,she taking the risk to go out there and share the much she can is golden.this gesture alone to a lot of people has erase all her ills, what have you done? undecided

Oh so thats the plan? Pretend to be nice in order to erase her ills? Nothing will erase her ills. The internet never forgets.

Tacha is just seeking attention and validation. Her attitude in BBN has smeared her for life. Let her try harder.
Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by Digmygold: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreetMe:

Bbnaija is over!

Move the f*ck on and stop lying.

Dumb Tacha but I'm sure your parents must have taken the relief so you won't die of hunger, but you come online to spill trash.

You need brain reset. Am i parents same as your impoverished hungry parents struggling for 4 cups of rice that attention seeking horrible mannered Tacha begged for in order to trend?

Tacha fans and their ghetto brains. My parents
will buy you and internet beggar Tacha for #100 and throw your bleached body odour corpses to rabies infested dogs to feed on and throw up when done.
Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by GreetMe(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Digmygold:

You need brain reset. Am i parents same as your impoverished hungry parents struggling for 4 cups of rice that attention seeking horrible mannered Tacha begged for in order to trend?

will buy you and internet beggar Tacha for #100 and throw your bleached body odour corpses to rabies infested dogs to feed on and throw up when done.

So you replied after two days

Opera Mini must have given you free 10 MB grin grin

Let me leave you so you can manage it
Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by Digmygold: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
GreetMe:

So you replied after two days

Opera Mini must have given you free 10 MB grin grin

Let me leave you so you can manage it

Manage Tacha's mental disorder first and tell her to rethink in her next life before coming to display her raw lunacy on TV. When you are done eat her poo for dinner and give to your remaining COVID 19 positive hungry family members and when you all get to hell continue to worship lucifress Tacha.
Re: #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee by liquidfaya: 1:31pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS / A Picture Of Beyonce's Unborn Baby / Genevieve's Lookalike? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.