Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) (64638 Views)

Man Who Only Rapes Married Women Caught (Video) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
I really dont need you to thank me for this advice,i want you and other ladies be safe at least let any sexual thing you do be from your freewill.

I have 7 sisters,wouldnt want that to happen to them.

Buy pepper spray,it helps alot i bet you or othet ladies it will go a long way.

Be bold and confident,use it on your assailants(Fight as if u may not c tomorrow cos who knows the person may be murdered).

Its not your portion,but you ladies have to start recommending personal measures to help yourselves. angry

Biqlaaa:
May the Almighty help us all
Re: 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
[

You should know that most rape cases the victims are killed.

I think the guys should be raped by 7male horses on heat for weeks then left under the sun without water with their anus facing the sun.

Consented sex is the best,especially when the lady is really turned on...wowwww!! Am a witness,its bliss and beyound sweetness.

quote author=Sensie post=88772597]Though I don't support jungle justice buh they should be given thorough beatings before handed to the police so police nogo rubbish their efforts... Sick beings! Tueh! [/quote]
Re: 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
shocked embarassed
Re: 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper post=92925534]
I really dont need you to thank me for this advice,i want you and other ladies be safe at least let any sexual thing you do be from your freewill.

I have 7 sisters,wouldnt want that to happen to them.

Buy pepper spray,it helps alot i bet you or othet ladies it will go a long way.

Be bold and confident,use it on your assailants(Fight as if u may not c tomorrow cos who knows the person may be murdered).

Its not your portion,but you ladies have to start recommending personal measures to help yourselves. angry

[/quoteSupported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Florence Onome Odior: ExUBA Manager In Tears As She's Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.